SOLD/EXPIRED 16 ft Sabalo flats skiff 5500.00 (pics added)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mulletboy, Sep 6, 2007.

1. mulletboy

mulletboy Well-Known Member

16ft Sablao flats skiff. Boat is in great shape. 30hp Mercury Runs great! new electrical switches. Racor fuel/water seperator with see through bowl. 55# thrust Minn Kota Rip Tide trolling motor. Built in live well with newer pump and screen filter. Shark eye navigation lights. 18ft push pole. Side steering so boat is all fishing platform. Takes chop like a champ. floats in 8" or less. This boat gets very skinny with no jack plate. Perfect Winter time boat for the skinny water. Galvanized Performance trailer. Launches from anywhere. Lots of storage!!! Very light, 700 total pounds with the motor. Wish I didn't have to get rid of, but I am having a baby this month and will not have time to use it.

2. pinfish

pinfish Guest

Re: 16 ft Sabalo flats skiff 5500.00

mullet boy not fishing ;D ;DTell the truth your getting a new boat right!

3. mulletboy

I wish! I will probably start looking for one in a year. Until then, I will be hitching a ride with Fisch, and Bassmaster ;D Let me know if you got room! Did you ever sell the ECC?

4. mulletboy

Pics are a few months old. Boat was a little dirty.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

can you keep it for me until January?

6. mulletboy

If I still have it in January its yours :)

7. moparkid

moparkid Well-Known Member

Hey man what year is the boat and motor. where r u located.

8. mulletboy

it's a 2000 hull and a 98 motor. I am in Dunedin

9. mulletboy

still up for sale! obo

10. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

throttle and steering wheel look oddly placed. Is it comfortable to drive?

11. mulletboy

Its's really not too unusual for a flats skiff to have side console steering. It is not uncomfortable what-so-ever, and hopefully my next boat will have the same set up. IMO center consoles on a flats boat get in the way.

12. Lil_Tate

MB,
    I am not talking about the side console. I have a side console on my boat. I am talking about the throttle placement in relation to the steering wheel.

13. captnron

captnron Guest

Sorry but I can't leave this alone. :-[

Just because you gain the same weight as her doesn't mean your having the baby ;D ;D She gets all the credit. If you doubt me and it's your first (which it appears from this post) she will remind you in delivery with the classic "look what you did to me!" (if your lucky). Only gets worse. :eek: :eek: ;D ;D

14. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

thats funny....lmao [smiley=1-lmao.gif]

15. mulletboy

Gotcha. Sorry if I came across condescending in any way. It was not my intention to. To answer your question then, it's my 1st boat so I really can't compare it to any other, but I have not found it to be in the way what so ever.

Capt Ron, so your telling me she is actually carrying the baby and not me? :eek:. Why am I so cranky and hungry all the time then? ;D

16. captnron

captnron Guest

Now I'm sure it's your first. ;D ;D ;D Funny thing is she lost the baby fat and I didn't. ;D ;D Trust me, been there, done that. Best part is when reality sets in and you become a parent. ;) Funny, as I write this my 8 YO is whining and won't go to bed. It's freaking 10PM and past my bed time. ;D ;D ;D

I think what Liltate doesn't realize is that is a sort of hot dog set up for a flats boat and intended for the young. He's already had his baby/s and is now under the "old fart" classification. ;D His next boat will have a Barkolounger at the helm. ;D ;D

17. Lil_Tate

CR has me pegged. I wish I could put a lazy boy up on the poling platform......Wait a minute, I think I just thought of a new invention........ MB, no offense taken, it is a nice skiff and I am sure it will sell soon.