Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Screenshot_20190126-071228.png
I have a 16 ft poling skiff built in 2017 for sale Hall only. Its 36in wide at the transom 50in wide at the widest point of the deck.
Floats 4 and 3/4 inches of water two guys with Light gear. Transom is for 15in in shaft Motors I ran a 20 horsepower Suzuki four stroke as well as a 25 horsepower Yamaha 2 stroke Enduro. New Gelcoat on the inside with splatter she has scratches dents I'm asking $2,000.00 Obo. The poling platform is removable with four bolts we would take it off and take the motor off to go into the no motor zones.

=full]57158[/ATTACH]
20190109_083600.jpg
20190109_083550.jpg
20190109_083633.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
So which one is it? Two pictures show a skiff with a nicely finished cap, hardware, and a continental trailer. Then two show a bare bones rig with a bench seat on an older wornout trailer.

Cool little design either way, but help us out. If the top pics evolved into the bottom pics, well, awesome! Stop being selfish and share the build with everyone who loves to live vicariously through other people’s builds and admire the hardwork!

If I didn’t have too many projects and more time I would be very tempted either way. Hope someone jumps on this and starts a build thread if it really resembles the top photos.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So which one is it? Two pictures show a skiff with a nicely finished cap, hardware, and a continental trailer. Then two show a bare bones rig with a bench seat on an older wornout trailer.

Cool little design either way, but help us out. If the top pics evolved into the bottom pics, well, awesome! Stop being selfish and share the build with everyone who loves to live vicariously through other people’s builds and admire the hardwork!

If I didn’t have too many projects and more time I would be very tempted either way. Hope someone jumps on this and starts a build thread if it really resembles the top photos.
The blue boat is for sale and no trailer no motor . someone else was asking me about the green skiff in the background on one of the pictures of the blue skiff. So I decided to show some actual pictures of the Green Boat . Also the build of the blue boat from start to finish is posted here on microskiff

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IMG_20180610_124322_717.jpg
IMG_20181021_185033_704.jpg
I caught a lot of fish on this little boat all over Biscayne Bay probably 300 hours of testing on the water. I went and met with mr. Morejon in the keys last year him and I looked at some things and he told me what I need to change to improve made modifications to the mold so I have no use for this boat anymore and that's why it's for sale. As long as the bottom somewhat hard with a guy on the front I can get this boat go in about six miles an hour with just a push poll. The transom is inch and a half thick Coosa board the boat is a Full Stringer boat I personally had it in 4 foot seas

·
Registered
33 Posts
The blue boat is for sale and no trailer no motor . someone else was asking me about the green skiff in the background on one of the pictures of the blue skiff. So I decided to show some actual pictures of the Green Boat . Also the build of the blue boat from start to finish is posted here on microskiff
Awesome! I’m going to have to give the thread a look!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts