SOLD/EXPIRED 16' Fin N Feather For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Mdischler645, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Mdischler645

Mdischler645 I Love microskiff.com!

I have a 1996 16' Fin N Feather for sale. The boat has an 07 Mercury 25hp Four Stroke that runs perfectly. With two people and gear the boat runs just under 30mph. The boat has a livewell with a moving water pick up as well. The switch board has the bilge pump, livewell pump, running lights, and stern light wired to it. Included in the sale is everything you see in the photos.
    -The Poling Platform
    -The Blue Point Casting Platform
    -The Brand new 6 Gallon gas tank with gas lines
    -Two life jackets, paddle, battery, and anchor.
    -The seat which is removable if you wish.
    -The Brand new Bob's Machine Shop 6" Setback Plate
    The winch on the trailer is broken, its relatively inexpensive to buy a new one, roughly $30. I have it tied down with a rope which has worked perfectly for me. Unfortunately the bilge pump and livewell pump are not working but they both have all the tubing and wires set up perfectly. I bought the boat used and unfortunately over the past couple months they both stopped working. Every time I used the boat I washed it and flushed the engine. The boat is water ready and is truly a great boat. It floats in roughly 4" of water with 2 people on board. The only reason I am selling it is because I am moving out and need the money. I do have a clean title for this boat. I have it listed for $6500 O.B.O. and am open to trades!

2. Mdischler645

Mdischler645 I Love microskiff.com!

Unfortunately I don't know how to post pics so here is the craigslist listing
    http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/boa/5079449268.html

3. jd1205

jd1205 I Love microskiff.com!

did the skiff sell

4. havensr

havensr I Love microskiff.com!

Interested in trade? Can I text you?

5. zlenart

zlenart Well-Known Member

He traded it for an ipb a while back