Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
16' Campagna Skiff with 25hp Suzuki 4-Stroke less than 100 hours. Engine fully serviced. 2018 Skiff rebuilt with new deck layout. No wood, all Coosa Board decks, transom, floors, and bulkheads. 15 gallon livewell. Minn Kota Rip Tide Trolling motor with removable base. Boat Cover. Pics to document rebuild throughout. This is the sweetest skiff around. $5800 obo. Can provide more pics of rebuild. Bo 228-297-0233. Boat located in Biloxi, MS

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. It has been a great project and boat. I have 3 teen age boys and we just picked up an 18 Whaler Outrage last week, so the skiff needs a new home.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trailer is solid. New hubs last summer as well as bunks and carpets. Tires good shape. Fenders just show rust but only cosmetic. fenders are still solid and can stand on them. Needs new lights. Our boat launch is in our neighborhood so I never have rewired the lights. Trailer is included in the sell. Sorry if that was misleading since i did not include that in the write up.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Wow -- I haven't heard or seen a Campagna in years. They built Lafitte skiffs for many years and those boats were used all over southern LA. The company is (WAS) based just out of NOLA as I recall. I wanted one years ago Never could make it happen. Looks like you did a great restoration. That is a great boat at a great price. The motor alone must be worth $3500.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts