SOLD/EXPIRED 15ft Johnsen skiff w/25hp Merc

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by KennyStCyr, Jan 6, 2015.

1. KennyStCyr

KennyStCyr Drink good beer!

Selling my 92' Johnsen hull with 97' 25hp Merc. Looking to upgrade and need to make room.

Motor runs great, starts 1st pull all day and 2or3 pulls cold. Comes with 13pitch Vengance prop, also have 12pitch 4blade.

Sale includes trailer, Minkota 55rt on quick release mount, 2 batteries, 12gl gas tank and a push pole (19'6'' mangrove).

Boat has a live well on the port side, Large dry storage up front and a storage/electric compartment on starboard side.

Green LED's in Live well, dry storage, under poling platform and illuminate deck

4 rod holders and 2 fly rod holders on starboard side.

This boat is ready to fish

Please contact Kenny if interested 561 723-0373
    $4,500 0b0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

Nice a very rare full deck model. I haven't see one since I sold mine in 04.

3. greyghost61us

greyghost61us I Love microskiff.com!

Nice looking skiff, how shallow does it draft and how shallow will it run? I have one skiff, but I am looking for another for those calm days that can get silly shallow. Lots of less than a foot flats where I fish. How does it handle two grown men also, I fish with a buddy most of the time.

4. KennyStCyr

Thanks, she has treated me well. The draft is very shallow, don't have a exact to the mm for you, but I have never gotten stuck. Worst case we have hoped out and pushed her over a sand bar in ankle deep water. I've been running in water so shallow that I couldn't believe I wasn't hitting the bottom. Probably 5 to 6 inches depending on the bottom. You wouldn't have a issue in those less than a foot flats you mentioned. I fish two people all the time, 3 people is possible depending on size and load. Feel free to give me a call and I can answer any more questions you have

Cheers

5. austin_gross18

austin_gross18 I Love microskiff.com!

would you be interested in selling just the engine

6. KennyStCyr

Possibly call me and we can talk

7. priscillatgorilla

priscillatgorilla I Love microskiff.com!

8. bw510

bw510 I Love microskiff.com!

9. KennyStCyr

Price Drop $4,250obo