SOLD/EXPIRED 15'4 gheenoe with wrap $1200

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by 123brandon, Jan 6, 2009.

1. 123brandon

123brandon Well-Known Member

This gheenoe is wrapped on both sides with a brand new underwater view of schooling red fish. it comes with the trailer and a 30lb thrust minn kota trolling motor and brand new marine battery. i had my 6hp yamaha stolen right before christmas and i cannot afford to buy another. my loss is your gain. if interested please call brandon at 321.474.5422    pictures can be seen here http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/boa/977407575.html

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Brandon, glad to see it listed here. I was the guy who emailed you about this website and CG website.

I also posted a link to your boat ad right after I sent that email, it's the one titled "Crappity-smack look at this hi-sider" or something to that effect.

The boat looks awesome and it should sell quickly.

Sorry to hear about the motor loss. Dumb crook, he should have stolen the boat and left the motor!

-T

3. 123brandon

thanks tom. i hope it sells too. its a good boat someone will have a lot of fun with it. crooks suck!

4. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Crooks should lose a hand when they steal the first time. Second time they lose the other hand. Third time's the charm and they should be put down then and there.

I've had stuff stolen before too, many many years ago and unfortunately it's stuck with me since then and I go overboard with locking and insuring everything.

I really hope somehow a new motor shows up on your doorstep soon, barring that good luck with the sale of the boat.

-T

5. 123brandon

third time they deserve an award cause steeling with no hands would be quite a task :)