SOLD/EXPIRED 15'4" Gheenoe for Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by blackwell, Aug 6, 2011.

1. blackwell

blackwell I Love microskiff.com!

Hello Microskiff Nation,
    FOR SALE:
    BOAT-15'4" 1992 Gheenoe Highsider with heavy modifications (forum thread on Microskiff bragging spot under Gheenoe Transformation)
    MOTOR-HONDA 4 Cycle (electric and manual start) with EZ glide stick steering. Motor was serviced by local marine shop last fall. Maintenance included: CARB rebuild, waterpump impeller replacement, upper&lower oil change and tuneup.
    JACKPLATE-LENCO electric
    TRAILER-New tires and bearings along with rewired with LED Pipe lights. Bunks are brand new (wood & carpet),
    Extras: two gas tanks, Gheenoe custom trolling motor mount, kennedy stainless mounting hardware, two batteries, six life jackets, unfinished coffin box, rod holders,paddle and boat cover.

I absolutely hate that I am having to sell the boat. Just returned from Johns Hopkins Hopsital following a major surgery for my daughter. Surgery went well, but the finances are on life support. Daughter is doing outstanding following a fourteen hour surgery and 10 days in the hospital. My family had to spend nearly 7 weeks in Baltimore. The price is firm and I do not want to part out.

Total $2750
    Contact info: jmssblackwell@hotmail.com
    912-673-7370 (Home)
    912-409-5943 (Cell)

2. blackwell

Price dropped to $2500.
    I really need to sell the boat without losing the bank.

3. mboeder

mboeder I Love microskiff.com!

4. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

5. blackwell

Sorry for the delay. I was in the hospital due to a mini stroke last week.

Answers to the questions:
    MOTOR: Honda 9.9 Four stroke, rebuilt carb, upper & lower oil change, new rubber impeller for water pump and comes with a three blade stainless (speed) and four blade original propellors.

PICTURES: Can be sent via email or over the phone, please contact me.

Thank you very much for the interest.

Joey

6. blackwell

Boat is still for sale. Please contact me with any reasonable offers. I also have three Tioga 9/10 fly reels (rigged for salt water) for sale.

Contact me at 912-673-7370 or jmssblackwell@hotmail.com.