SOLD/EXPIRED 15' project boat

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Clearwater, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Clearwater

Clearwater I Love microskiff.com!

Here is the quick run down... The boat is 15' radiant flats boat.. My friend forgot to put the plug in and it sank at the boat ramp... :'(. He had just got done redoing the inside of the boat including two twenty gallon live wells... The boat has alot of neat features but needs some work..It would be sweet if the center console was removed and the boat turned into a tiller....The first $2200 takes it.. Any questions call me Eric (727)831-6581

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. patrick

patrick Well-Known Member

Do you have any "after the titanic" pics?

3. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

That's a great looking skiff.
    Is the motor included? lol

That happened to us in my friends Maverick HPX Micro but the bilge pump saved us while he jumped in the water and put the plug back on.

4. BA400r

BA400r Well-Known Member

what size motor,and does it still run?

5. Clearwater

The pics that are up were taken yesterday after the "titanic issue". The deal was my buddie tried to go out dock light fishing by himself one night after work.. He forgot the boat plug was out from the night before.. The back of the boat went under when he went to park him truck.. He quickly ran back to his truck but as it goes the boat and some of the wiring got submerged.. I pulled the plugs as soon as he left and drained the water out of the block. :-[ I filled the block with marvel mystery oil.. The flywheel was stuck the following morning.. I have no idea what it would take to fix??? The boat road great for its size and is one of a kind.. The boat, motor, and a trailer is inclued in the deal.. THE BOAT IS A PROJECT BOAT

6. Clearwater

The boat has an 85 Yamaha.. (overkill) A fourty tiller would push it fine.. The Boat hit 47mph with the 85 it was scary fast, but the boat rides good.

7. kershelbarfield

kershelbarfield Well-Known Member

Thats a steal nothing wrong with that skiff and the 85 would be so much fun.

8. jimbarn1961

jimbarn1961 GOT FEESH?

I pm you a few days ago for more info no reply. still available?

9. Clearwater

I just emailed you with info, but yes the boat is still available

10. cantcatchsquat

cantcatchsquat Well-Known Member

whats wrong with the boat ??

11. Clearwater

The engine does not run, and the wiring needs some cleaning up.... other than that the boat is a sweet boat for the money... that is just what I ran out of..... ;D

12. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

got any pictures of the bottom of the boat? my buddys got a good motor and may be interested......

13. Clearwater

I don' have any pics of the bottom of the hull, but if you call me I can give you all the info you need... (727)831-6581

Eric... thanks

14. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

where are you located? Also, what does the boat draft? Pease call me when you get chance....

Capt. Dan
    786-270-8390

15. MrMoser223

MrMoser223 Woah! Wait a second I didn't do it!