SOLD/EXPIRED 15 hp Merc 2 stroke

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by captnron, Feb 7, 2008.

1. captnron

captnron Guest

I have a Brand New In Box 15 HP 2 stroke Merc w/ electric start. $2250.00

2. Mikemv

Mikemv Well-Known Member

Captnron, can you please tell me what year the engine is and how much it weighs. I guess it is 15", tiller? Seriously interested for my Gladesman! mikefranz@embarqmail.com Mike

3. captnron

captnron Guest

I'm in the process of pulling it down now for someone to look at it and will let you know. I'm almost positive it's an 05.

If you do not need electric start I have a 9.9 that was professionally converted to a 15 with 12 hours on it. See the pictures of my NMZ For Sale. ;)

4. Mikemv

Mikemv Well-Known Member

Captnron, I have a 9.9 elec. now on the g-man. I am looking for 15HP, tiller, elec. I will wait to hear from you, thanks, Mike

5. captnron

captnron Guest

Is it a Merc.?

6. Mikemv

Mikemv Well-Known Member

Captnron, yes it is a 2006 or 2007 Merc 4 stroke, 9.9hp, 15", electric start, Multi-function tiller with low hours that was on the 2007 Gladesman that I purchased from ECC yesterday. You can call me at 239-269-5016 cell as I am going to be out and about and away from the pc. Mike

7. captnron

captnron Guest

The motor is in fact a 2005 and it fired 3rd pull on the initial start up. Now fires in less than a half pull since she is warm and has fuel in the carb - the reason I love these Mercs. ;) I have a very patient gentleman driving over from the other coast now that we have confirmed it's running and I need to allow him first right of refusal since he was first to commit. Should know by 4PM. ;)

Thanks for your interest,
    CR