SOLD/EXPIRED 15 Highsider

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by asrrussell, May 29, 2012.

1. asrrussell

asrrussell I Love microskiff.com!

2009 highsider with 1997 9.9hp yamaha on Bobs manuel jack plate and galvenized trailer. aluminum front deck with sea dek and poling platform. Push poles holders. Center seat cut out and inside painted black. Asking $2,000.00.
    Can email or text photos. PM or reply if interested. Located in Vero Beach, FL

2. free

free I Love microskiff.com!

3. asrrussell

Cant post pics but will text or email

4. 50eggs

50eggs I Love microskiff.com!

5. asrrussell

I have sold the motor and am looking to sell just the boat with no trailer. Again the boat has a front deck made of aluminum covered in seadek that can quickly be removed and a poling platform over the back seat. It has push pole holdes and a bobs manuels jack plate. I also have conoe outriggers to help stabilize the boar when poling. The center seat/box has been cut out. I can text and email photos. Boat only $850 obo

6. asrrussell

If I email someone photos could they post them up for me please. Boat is in good shape and has to move. Platforms can be added to any highsider.

Thanks

7. asrrussell

Price reduced. $750
    Includes-Bobs manuel jack plate, Custom front aluminum platform with sea dek, rear aluminum platform with sea dek.

8. sean31707

sean31707 I Love microskiff.com!

can you shoot me a couple pictures ?
    seanakins82@gmail.com

9. mhinkle90

mhinkle90 Let it scream!!!

As promised IBReelin
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. asrrussell

Thanks for posting the pics

11. asrrussell

$550

This includes the boat, bobs jackplate, custom front deck with seadek and rear platform and canoe stabilizers which are not pictured.

The center seat is cut out and the bar seen in the middle is to stop a cooler from sliding back to far.

No trailer or motor.

Bring offers

12. freshduc

freshduc I Love microskiff.com!

wanna sell the jackplate?

13. charlie_m

charlie_m I Love microskiff.com!

sent pm with offer for everything

14. asrrussell

I have replied to all messages. I will not pull the boat apart so please do not ask how much for an individual part. Thanks

15. LuckyNuts

LuckyNuts I Love microskiff.com!

16. asrrussell

Ok guys. I have had this boat sold twice and both times I was led on for days telling others it was sold only to have people back out for not reason. I do not take paypal. Final price is $500.
    Includes the gheenoe, bobs jack plate, the platroms front and back, push pole holders, and stabilzers that are not pictuered and some other small items.

It is first come first serve. PM me and I will get back to you in under 24 hours with my phone number. I will not hold it or take a deposit. The boat is in Vero Beach and can be seen all next week.

17. jslupecki

jslupecki I Love microskiff.com!

Please send me a contact method. I am New to this forum and can not send PM. I can travel this week to vero for a look.

18. max_marrero

max_marrero I Love microskiff.com!