Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an old Gheenoe Custom Gheenoe 15' "High Sider" hull that needs a new home and somebody to give it some TLC. I bought it from a guy in Hudson FL. a couple of weeks ago to maybe have it restored to a nice Classic 3 bench seat model at the factory in Titusville which they are happy to do but Pughar gave me a very good deal on a brand new LO-Tide 10 this past weekend so I don't need another project. It still floats OK with no holes in the hull but previous owners have glass patched inside in places and were not fine craftsmen at that. You could put oarlocks on it and use it on a pond or Lake or pole it around the NMZ's I guess? It needs the transom replaced (the High Sider has the smaller transom then the Classic model does) to have it done up right to hang a little kicker on it? But some guys might just rough glass it over and use Git Rot or something like it and go fishing with it? I only got a written Bill of sale from the guy I got it from and he never collected all the paperwork from the guy he bought it from. I will affidavit the above with previous owners info for you . Boat has faded FL Registration numbers on it so some detective work at the FL DMV may produce new docs for it. No trailer with it but I will deliver it to you when paid for up to 40 miles from Fort Myers to help out with it if you do not have a trailer. It can be carried on a roof rack as well.
Best offer around $250 and it's yours, Call me any time @ 1-732-267-0058

1 - 1 of 1 Posts