SOLD/EXPIRED 15' 1984 Johnsen Skiff Project boat F/S

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by forester, May 8, 2014.

1. forester

forester I Love microskiff.com!

I bought this 1984 15' Johnsen Skiff and trailer last summer with the intention to turn it into a little flats skiff. Needless to say I have no time to mess with it and need it out of the yard.

The boat is fairly solid with the only area that may need attention being the wood in the transom. I actually drilled a couple test holes, just into the wood side (inside). The wood was not rotten but was damp.

I also for some dumb reason drilled a hole through the floor in from of the back bench. I thought it was in the false floor section, but no... ::)

But the hole it about the size of a quarter or small and if you are restoring the boat then you would probably instal a new floor anyway. Trailer is in fair condition and has new lights and tires. It is painted steel and I had plans to get a new trailer once the boat was rebuilt.

Anyways clean title and trailer has bill of sale. Also original bill of sale from Johnsen plant in Groveland.

Asking $500 obo and you can email me at glennwhit@yahoo.com I'm in Inverness, FL (Citrus County)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. forester

forester I Love microskiff.com!