Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new project boat with a trailer so I have to get one out of the yard.

This 14ft fiberglass skiff has been rebuilt from the hull up and has new stringers, floor, transom and decks. This boat handles decent in a chop and does 27 mph loaded (gps speed)with my 35hp Johnson. (not for sale, sorry) The boat will plane with as little as 8hp but I feel a 25-40 horse, short shaft, tiller, would be the perfect match for this hull. This boat has no leaks or structural damage. No trailer or outboard included.

Price:$450
Boat is located in Cocoa Beach.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't believe I lost it by a few hours. I already had visions of catching on that little beast.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Un-Shore.
I want to keep this upcoming vessel on a tight budget.

New to the forum and thanks again.

·
Paddling away...
6,483 Posts
I can't believe I lost it by a few hours.  I already had visions of catching on that little beast.

Hey Marc, are you still looking for a hull? My cousin had told me of a 14 ft Whaler-like skiff that his employee was trying to get rid of for free. He doesn't have the title to it. It has a trailer,but is on flats. It's located in Miami. Hialeah to be exact. He said the floor needs some work.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I can't believe I lost it by a few hours. I already had visions of catching on that little beast.

Hey Marc, are you still looking for a hull? My cousin had told me of a 14 ft Whaler-like skiff that his employee was trying to get rid of for free. He doesn't have the title to it. It has a trailer,but is on flats. It's located in Miami. Hialeah to be exact. He said the floor needs some work.

If that thing is still available I would be willing to take it off his hands

1 - 8 of 8 Posts