SOLD/EXPIRED 1448 duracraft aluminum semi v

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Capt Dan Medina, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I have a 1982 Duracraft 14'8" that i am looking to move in order to get into something a bit larger for the family. She is not the prettiest boat, but gets you to the fish..Shes a semi-v flat bottom. She has a front deck, side box for storage, all aluminum. She does have a tiny leak on one of the rivets. There is a bilge pump, running lights, all hooked up to a switch. it has blue carpet over the aluminum so you dont get burned up during the day. I added a jackplate to help elevate the motor and to get ultra skinny. She is sitting on a galvanized trailer that has good tires on her. She tows really easy and use my 4cyl Saturn car to tow her.

I have a 2001 15 inch shaft, pull start mercury 25hp 2 stroke on her. She is incredibly reliable and just had a full service done earlier this year (foot oil, impeller, water pump, etc). I currently have a 4 blade stainless steel powertech prop that was cupped to help run shallow. She does have some scratches on the cowling from the previous owner.

I am very hesitant to sell her, but my growing family just doesnt fit. Ideally ,I am looking at something in the 18-20 ft range that can handle some chop as I will be relocating to the fort myers area later this year.

I am looking to get 2500 for her, or will sell boat and trailer for $1000, 1500 on the motor. boat/trailer needs to be sold before i sell the motor.

Thanks!

Danny

2. floridanative1028

floridanative1028 I Love microskiff.com!

Wanna sell me that prop and I'll send you my stock aluminum?

3. Capt Dan Medina

thanks for the offer but if the boat doesnt sell, I will hold onto her and run it in fort myers.

4. Capt Dan Medina

heres the slideshow: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g270/sosstangs/fishing/16%20ft%20Duracraft%20with%2025%20merc/?albumview=slideshow