SOLD/EXPIRED 14' Stump Knocker Flats Skiff $2250

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JustinJ, Sep 20, 2012.

1. JustinJ

JustinJ I Love microskiff.com!

1998 Custom Stump Knocker Flats Skiff, completely overhauled last year.  I re did this boat to haul on my big boat fishing the Chandueler Islands, but have since sold my big boat and have no need for another flats boat.  Boat now has a custom front casting deck, fuel tank now located up front, lockable rod box that will hold three 9 1/2' fly rods, aluminum polling platform with sissy bar, and puch pole holders.  Boat is rock solid and clean.  Boat runs and poles very shallow, tracks great while polling and catches fish just as well as any of the more high end skiffs we have owned.  Boat does not include motor, price is for hull and trailer.

Asking $2250

My name is Justin, I can be reached at jjust4@gmail.com or call or text to 504-352-3142
    I have plenty photo's I can email, but can not figure out how to attach them to this post.

Boat is located near the Ms Gulf Coast.

2. JustinJ

Still not sure how to upload photo's here, but here is a link to some pictures of the boat:

http://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-sale-wanted/452763-14-stump-knocker-flats-skiff-2250-a.html#post4915221

3. redmahta

redmahta I Love microskiff.com!

I saw your e-mail address posted on "The Hull Truth Forum." Is this boat still available?

4. JustinJ

Boats still available. Reduced $1950