SOLD/EXPIRED 14" Panga 25 Merc Ready to go....

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tacobreath, Jun 15, 2012.

1. tacobreath

tacobreath I Love microskiff.com!

This 2007 Panga is tricked out and ready to go.

Huge 6' custom cored fiberglass front deck with casting platform offers cavernous storage underneath, Great White troller and Stiffy push pole, Lenco trim tabs, micro JP jackplate,  trick 4 blade Powertech prop that runs with the tips out of the water with no cavitation and the little tunnel allows scarey shallow running abilities.

Nice minty tilt trailer- no rust and set-up for saltwater launches with only a little rubber in the salt and launches in and out of a puddle. LED pole lights, rod tubes hold 4 fly rods easily,  Lowrance GPS/bottom finder, onboard ProMariner battery charger and fresh deep cycle battery.

Super clean and nice running 25 Merc runs with only 103 hours on the Tiny Tach.....serviced annually and ready to go starts easy and purrs WOT.

With the Lenco's and Bobs cav plate the holeshot is killer and the high bow allows for extended range in pretty rough seas and it's been out to Egmont Key and the Marquesas many times and handles rough water like no other boat it's size and the shallow performance is incredible too.... she floats in spit.  Bad ticker forces sale..$3900. Adult owned/maintained/babied.

I am old fashioned and will gladly answer any and all questions via my cell phone only (no texts, emails, messages, IM's, tweets, Skipes or smoke signals Lol).
    Cell Mike 1941 7803664 in Bradenton.

I have pictures and will try to figure out how to post them here. The buyer will be delighted with this skiff.

2. free

free I Love microskiff.com!

Where is it & how many 200 lb guys can ride safely in it?

3. tacobreath

Woops sorry it's located in Bradenton,
    Fl. between Tampa and Sarasota.

I had a 2-man camera crew and I making for three 185 pounders plus 75# of camera gear/Pelican boxes out to the Marquesas and Content Keys and it did fine since it's such a tall 14 with big wave-cutter bow and went pretty fast but for my taste any 14/15 footer is going to handle worse with a third porker in it if you want performance....

4. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

Nice Panga! How much are you asking?

Edit: $3900

5. tacobreath

Somebody called and said it looks like there is damage to the bow but it is actually a shadow from my bad photography skills and there is hardly a scratch on the shiney white gelcoat!

Also the camera angle is odd and the driver actually sits on the rear deck and the green chair is for a passenger plus another person next to it on bench seat.

6. PortOrangeSnook

PortOrangeSnook I Love microskiff.com!

Great looking boat. Bes of luck with the sale.

7. tacobreath

Have a verbal binder/sale pending funds........

8. ggoodman

ggoodman I Love microskiff.com!

love this boat I just bought blue one 14'