SOLD/EXPIRED 14' Lucraft/Stumpknocker for sale - $300 OBO

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by selman.anj, Oct 4, 2010.

1. selman.anj

selman.anj I Love microskiff.com!

Picked this one up sitting on a trailer about 3 months ago. Cut the seats and old foam out and then had a 1966 mustang fall into my lap that my wife says takes priority over the boat she never wanted me to get... oh well.

I believe it to be a 14' Lucraft, 1979 edition, though I can't remember why I thought it was that year. Hull in good shape, transom sounds solid. Couple 1/4" holes in the floor where the center seat used to be... kind of odd, don't know why they are there. It is built like a jon boat, no false floor, stringers, etc, just a hull. I had planned on installing all of that but ran out of garage room. Does need some basic work, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Wish I could keep it, but don't have the room. I'm in Fernandina Beach, about 20 minutes north of downtown Jacksonville. Don't have pics uploaded anywhere except for on craigslist, so I included a link (it costs more on there). Email me if you want more photos. All the bench seats in the craigslist pics are gone. Grinded nearly smooth, still needs some work. Free Tyvek suit (slightly used) with every purchase.

Trailer is in good shape but needs a new tire.

Feel free to email or call me with any questions.

Jon
    904-655-8945
    selman.anj@comcast.net

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/1988938651.html

2. selman.anj

selman.anj I Love microskiff.com!

Surely somebody needs a project... $250? Might make a sweet kayak trailer too....

3. bribar98

bribar98 I Love microskiff.com!

Is this still available? If so, can you send a couple of pics to bribar_98@yahoo.com? Thanks.