Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Fly-By-Night
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok boys, here's your chance to own one of the sweetest little skiffs around. Before you go buy some dumb-ass kayak/SUP/solo-skiff, you can get a real boat for less money. I know you won't get to bump wieners with the band kids of fishing anymore, or be getting to build a custom milk crate, but adulthood is worth it.

These boats are not Gheenoe clones, or River Hawk clones but a unique hull made one at a time by a man in North FL. Hull feels thicker than a Gheenoe/Rvr Hawk also has higher sides and bow. Feels much more stable than my 13 RiverHawk did. Flotation along the inside of the hull down the full length, as well as under the seat pedestals. This boat has 0 wood to rot.

Year 1992/resto finished 2020. 14' x 46" with 2 new swivel bases and camo seats. Small coffin/storage box (could be drilled for live well).

Boat had new composite transom and flat floor installed by Spear Boatworks. Full thickness, fully tabbed, you could hang a 25 on it if you wanted.

9.9 Mercury (2000/2001) is ready to go with about 20 min run time since fresh carb cleaning at Mercury dealer in Blountstown. New fuel hose and new tank included.

Trailer has brand new bearings and races with less than 10 miles on them.

Boat ran 21kts (24mph) with me (240lbs) and a full tank of gas and safety stuff.

Resto thread
https://www.microskiff.com/threads/traded-for-this-beauty-anyone-seen-one-before.60254/

Boat is located in Tallahassee

Price is $3,200 for boat, motor, and trailer. ONLY trades considered would be the following.

Colin Kaepernick rookie card+ $3,700
or
Flip Pallot signed nudes (8x10)+ $3,100

More pics to follow.

Water transportation Vehicle Boat Boating Skiff

1 - 20 of 23 Posts