SOLD/EXPIRED 14 ft fiberglass skiff, trailer, 2002 30 HP Yamaha

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by sirvenjose, Jan 16, 2015.

1. sirvenjose

sirvenjose Fishing and diving

Not sure what it's worth, I rebuilt a 14 ft fiberglass skiff that I found.  I glassed in a new transom, front box with foam flotation, two rear boxes with foam flotation.  Extremely strong and solid, I take this thing off shore all the time look at the pics josesirven.blogspot.com.  Many pictures of the build process.  I have at least $2000 into boat, motor, and trailer..  I am selling it because I need a larger boat.  If you search my username on the thread you can find lots of pictures of the boat.  The boat has many layers of glass and resin which we did ourselves inside and outside.  Everything is solid and built like a tank.  I had the boat in the back of my place in the Keys with no motor, I pulled the plug and it would not sink.  3 kids jumped in and they couldn't get it to go under, it just sank to the top of the gunnels and that's it.  I used two part closed cell foam.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a picture with 5 of us on the boat, large cooler with at least 200 pounds in fish, 6 guns, and everything else.  This boat is built strong and is indestructible. The motor has zero corrosion, it was a fresh water motor and has less than 300 hours.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Brad2048

Brad2048 I Love microskiff.com!

Sell just the motor?

3. sirvenjose

No, I want to sell the complete package. 

The motor is a 3 cylinder, oil injected, electric start model, long shaft. The transom is 25 inches. I made the transom with two 3/4 inch marine plywood pieces sandwich between lots of resin and cloth.

4. sirvenjose

If your are interested I was thinking around $2500 and I will take you fishing/diving so you can really get a feel for the boat. You put the gas and we will go destroy the fish. I live in Miami but fish and dive in Marathon. It's worth the drive as you can see in my pictures.

5. sirvenjose

Price dropped, new price $2300