SOLD/EXPIRED 14 ashcraft with 25 evinrude 2 stroke

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by firefish, Jan 30, 2014.

1. firefish

firefish I Love microskiff.com!

I have a 14 foot Ashcraft w a 25 Rude on it . Also trailer with removable tongue!! All in good shape, especially the motor !!! Impeckable under the cowl !!! If you think hard , it will start ,,,, no joke runs awesome! I am unable to post pics because of computer problems ,,,,,UGH!!!! Any ways its a great little skiff, I just want to get something a bit bigger and fully equipped w poling platform et.etc. Its actually w a heavy heart that I even sell this thing but its time to move up !! Call or txt me 321-403-4092

2. Stormchaser

Stormchaser I Love microskiff.com!

This should go well. I'm guessing PICNIC error on the pics?

3. firefish

OK!!! I dont know what picnic means !!!I used to just b able to copy paste craigslist link to my msg! But now all of a sudden i get a msg that even my friend who used to do help for bellsouth internet cant fig. out!! Anyways this isnt a computer site so its on SPACE COAST craigs !!!

4. firefish

see it on space coast craigslist !!!!

5. jldriver

jldriver I Love microskiff.com!

Here's the link to the ad:

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/boa/4297524605.html

6. Dadvocate

Dadvocate If it ain't broke tweak it a little....

This is my buddies boat, have never fished out of it but it is in real good condition and you have no worries in buying, he is a man of his word. :)

7. firefish

8. PG350

PG350 I Love microskiff.com!

Clean looking boat

9. Stormchaser

Stormchaser I Love microskiff.com!

Problem
    In
    Chair
    Not
    In
    Computer

It's a joke, man.  I just don't understand all the boats for sale on here with no photos posted with them.  Who's gonna buy a boat from a stranger having never even seen it?

10. firefish

Gotch !!!ITIWTAK!!! No worries ,, FUNNY But there always seems to be someone on here that can help!!! Even w/ a picnic !!!LOL Clist is up and I got guys as far as Jacksonville calling me !!! and its I Thought I Was The Acronymn King !!! HAGD !! TC!!