SOLD/EXPIRED 14' 68" Jon flats creek boat 15hp Johnson

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Dubhicks, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am selling my 1977 Fisher Marine Jon boat. I was gifted this boat from my father in law a few months back, and it is a fishing machine. I have a 3 year old son that loves to fish with me so I need to upgrade to a slightly larger boat. Don't know much about the history of the boat other than my father in law has owned it for 15 years. It is 14' long and has super wide 68" gunnels (that's about double a normal Jon boat). It has newer floors and is an open floor so plenty of room. You can tell by the pictures that it is very spacious for a Jon boat and will be perfect for fishing, shrimping, or crabbing. It drafts about 8" with 2 people and gear. It does not leak a drop.
    The motor is a late 80's Johnson 15hp that runs like a top. It had been sitting for about 4 years before I got it and will probably need the carb cleaned for best performance but it pushes the boat at 28mph with just me in it. It has pull start and electric, but the wiring needs repaired for the electric (I have tested it and know that it works). The wires at the start button have just corroded over time.
    All in all a great little boat, and I wouldn't be getting rid of it if I didn't need more room for my family. I love fishing the flats and creeks and this boat is perfect for that. The boat will come with the large bench Igloo cooler, seat in the middle, new Lowrance GPS and Fishfinder combo, fuel tank/lines, 6 rod holders, a 18' adjustable push pole, anchor etc.
    The trailer works fine and has newer lights installed that all work. The trailer will need some attention at some point but is absolutely road worthy at this time.
    The price is $2500.00 obo. Will consider trades for a skiff of equal or similar value, preferably a 16' Carolina skiff type boat. Text or email Clay with any questions. 843-338-3610

2. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

3. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

The price is negotiable. I will entertain any serious offers. Thanks for looking!

4. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

Monday bump! Have a great week!

5. Stormchaser

Stormchaser I Love microskiff.com!

What is the FLOOR measurement from starboard to port?

6. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

Floor is 48" wide and the walkable surface is right at 10' long. It's a really open boat, perfect to do up any way some one might want. If I was going to keep it I would remove the floor all together and make a huge front and rear deck lol. ;)

7. Dubhicks

Dubhicks Tight lines!

Monday bump. PRICE REDUCED TO 2000.00 OBO. Make offers!