SOLD/EXPIRED 13ft lowsdr 80's, Trailer,+stuff $375

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by gillz, Sep 23, 2007.

1. gillz

gillz Well-Known Member

I have to get it out of the yard!!!!!!!!!! When I got her the hull was thin and there was poor glass work in the interior. I cleaned up the inside and reenforced the outside. It was my project till I bought EATME's Calssic, which has now turned into my project :'(, post coming soon on hull bottom repair. Anyway, The hull is solid, with a fairly new transom board, which could use some more glass and some grindin to clean up. The exterior paint was new and looked great when I applied it, but clouds appeared from noewhere before it was dry and it now has water marks all over, and scrapes from moving it around he yard. It comes with extras- 2 vest, 1 expandable oar, a 1955 5.5hp (really 3.5 evinrude) that ran about 6 months ago, but needs carb work and an 100 year old evinrude tech. The interior needs paint/ splatter coat. This can make a good NMZ project, its light and easy to handle. I would like o sell it all together, but will consider other offers for individual stuff IE: trailer, boat, T/M's

Does not include trolling motor pictured

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gillz

gillz Well-Known Member

Re: 13ft lowsdr 80's, Trailer, Rtide 40,+stuff (ch

Sorry,
    $500.00 OBO

3. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

Where is it located?

4. gillz

gillz Well-Known Member

It's in Miami, but I will deliver as far north as North W. Palm as long as it's Thursdays about mid-day at no Charge (regularly scheduled trip for work).

5. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

Hey, any takers yet?

6. gillz

gillz Well-Known Member

No takers-Still 4 sale!!! :(
    I had some interest in the trailier but I haven't heard anything for week. I prefer for it ti go together anyway. It's going on Ebay this weekend. It has to go soon, someone make an offer please!!!!!!

7. gillz

gillz Well-Known Member

Re: 13ft lowsdr 80's, Trailer,+stuff ($375)

40lb Riptide Sold!
    Everything else still availible

8. gillz

gillz Well-Known Member

Still here!!!!!!