Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
138 Cayo SUP and Boatworks paddleboard for sale. Has been used in NE Florida flood tides and low tide oyster beds so it isnt in perfect condition. Any bad scratches I have used 5200 on. Doesnt look the best but it works. I'm about functionality.
Add a cooler for a seat on it for comfort.
About the stability of a gheenoe. I've never fell off of it and very rarely felt like it was going to tip over.

Comes with.
-138 Cayo paddleboard
-pole anchor
-paddle
-back rest/rod holder. Holds 3 rods.
-truck bed extender/ hitch reciever
$500, Fernandina beach, 904556 five30nine

·
I Love microskiff.com!
938 Posts
138 Cayo SUP and Boatworks paddleboard for sale. Has been used in NE Florida flood tides and low tide oyster beds so it isnt in perfect condition. Any bad scratches I have used 5200 on. Doesnt look the best but it works. I'm about functionality.
About the stability of a gheenoe. I've never fell off of it and very rarely felt like it was going to tip over.

Comes with.
-138 Cayo paddleboard
-pole anchor
-paddle
U got a pic?

·
Registered
4 Posts

Comes with.
-138 Cayo paddleboard
-pole anchor
-paddle

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,254 Posts
Mine is scuffed up too. You won't find a Cayo SUP that isn't IMHO. Doesn't impact its performance, which is outstanding.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts