SOLD/EXPIRED 13' trade for kayak

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Un-shore, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

Not mine. http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/boa/597854991.html

2. ucfsae81

ucfsae81 Well-Known Member

I really would like to trade in my kayak and get a gheenoe, do ya'll think this is a good deal. I'd have to get a motor and trailer for it, just wondering what ya'll think

3. choppercity47

choppercity47 Well-Known Member

you can get a 2008 13' for $800 bucks thats never hit water you can select the color too and thats the only reason it sucks, I dont know the info on that boat but 450 is what i'd give not no $800 for a used one.

4. EZPZ

EZPZ Well-Known Member

What kind of kayak do you have SAE? Ive got a noe sitting on a trailer. Its in the classifieds section and I might look into some kind of trade.

5. ucfsae81

6. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

Not sure where it says anything about 800 bucks or even 450 for that matter.[smiley=1-mmm.gif] The guy wants to trade for a kayak not money chopper. ::)

But, IMHO depending on how much you paid for your kayak and what year the gheenoe is, I dont think it would be a bad deal. Although, I think for you UCFSAE I would look more into going with a classic for a bit more stability and leg room. You are some what of a heavier set guy and I think the more room would be better. Although this gheenoe would work for you. Depends on what you are looking for. Good luck in your decision. Give it a bit, and CR might chime in.

7. aaronshore

aaronshore Well-Known Member

What noe you got? I have a Tarpon 140 with rudder.......might trade it

8. ucfsae81

yeah i really want the lt25 w/ the 40 on custom gheenoe, i got excited when i saw this trade but the 13' is the same as my kayak so its not going to help much

9. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

13' Gheenoe can carry more than 'yak and is still car-topable. Only needs small 4-6hp outboard to get you out there. Better trade in value than a 'yak. Just some thoughts

10. choppercity47

choppercity47 Well-Known Member

no it doesn't say that there ankle, he said that noe is vauled at $800 in his Orlando ad where he first posted it, which would be pointless if you can get an fresh mint one never used for less than 100 more.

thats just my opinion though really..

11. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

no hard feelins there chop, didnt see THAT post, guess i missed it.   ;)

that would make very good sense then.