SOLD/EXPIRED 13 highsider for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by levip, Mar 21, 2012.

1. levip

levip I Love microskiff.com!

hey guys ive got a 13' gheenoe clone (waterbug ) i think its a mid 80's model
    i just redid the transom last year and i made it SOLID the whole back is one solid sheet of marine ply cut to shape and filleted to the existing hull overlayed with glass and painted to match the floor
    i also glassed a plate to the outside of the hull
    i do good work and it looks nice
    the outside has been wetsanded rubbing compounded pollished buffed and waxed to look like new

ok down to whats included:
    two life jackets, a throwable, two paddles, a one year old 30lb minkota trolling motor, (has two year warranty at bass pro) with a stainless steel front mounting bracket, galvanized trailer with two new tires  two anchors one homade fluke style, one folding type both are galvanized and 5lbs,  lowrance fishfinder , LED bow and stern lights, one 6 gallon gas can bought new last year, fuel line with filter evinrude fitting, and primer bulb, and a 15hp evinrude

tag is current till december 30th and registration is current until june 2014

the engine has been completely gone through new coils points condensers lower unit resealed and a new driveshaft installed new water pump impeller,housing and base plate  its a 1956 model but it runs strong as an ox compression is 100psi in both cylinders with a 9p prop with two people it goes about 20mph.
    parts are cheap and easy to find but you probably wont need anything for several years ill include a parts manual and give you some resources to get parts in the event of a failure
    its ready to fish but im selling because i just dont use it anymore and i dont have a place to keep it - i want $1700 for it lock stock and barrel  and im pretty firm on that price pm me if your interested its located in savannah,ga

ill post pics tomorrow
    thanks
    levi

2. levip

bump? sorry no pics been working post some tomorrow:)
    forgot to say its got two new white upolstered swivel seats

3. levip

trolling motor and stainless bracket:
    [​IMG]

transom from the stern:
    [​IMG]

boat on trailer - its a little dirty but ill was and wax it before you come look at it :D
    [​IMG]

1956 fastwin 15hp completely gone through needs nothing but a set of decals theyre 40 bux if you like:D
    [​IMG]

4. levip