SOLD/EXPIRED 13' Gheenoe Lowsider Loaded with Goodies

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JeremyC, Jun 11, 2013.

1. JeremyC

JeremyC I Love microskiff.com!

Here is the build thread

http://www.customgheenoe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19628

It is a 1987 13' lowsider all original except the rod holders and drain plug, and pushpole brackets, and trolling motor mount, and jack plate, and bow U bolt.

The motor is a 1987 Suzuki DT6 6hp, which can be upgraded to a 8hp with a 8hp carb. This motor has very little hours and runs great.

This boat is loaded with goodies, Jack Plate, new 3 gal gas tank and fuel line, west marine fuel mixture can, a new attwood dry storage/ water bailer, push pole holders with a homemade closet rod 12' push pole, homemade shallow water anchor made out of an old fiberglass fishing rod with an mount on transom, homemade bowmount trolling motor mount, August 2011 minn kota RT45 trolling motor, Brand new Everstart Maxx deep cycle battery housed in a new attwood, power center batt box, 2 new life jackets, a new throwable, a whistle, and attwood battery powered nav lights.

It is sitting on a homemade titled trailer that needs some work (leaf springs are shot) still tows! Has a new wiring kit with led taillights $50, great trailer

Both boat and trailer have current registrations and the title is in my possesion.

This is an awesome boat, I need to sell for medical bills. Not in a huge rush to unload it so lowball offers will most likely be rejected, but please feel free to make any offer I dont get offended. I Really need it to sell before October so if there isnt much interest I may part it out.

$2000 OBO Located in St. Augustine Beach
    Jeremy (904) 377-143two

I have a few vid on my Cell phone that i can send, I can also take any detailed pics upon request as long as you let me send them to your phone or email, I hate uploading pics to forums. Water tests possible only for serious buyer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JeremyC

Also comes with a cover

[​IMG]

3. JeremyC

New price $1850

4. JeremyC