SOLD/EXPIRED 13' Custom Gheenoe (BMT)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tailingbone, Jan 21, 2013.

1. tailingbone

tailingbone Well-Known Member

2011 Gheenoe 13'
    2011 Continental Trailer
    2000 Johnson 15hp (commercial)

The boat was built in the Fall of 2010 but sold as a 2011 model.  I bought it from the Original owner in September 2012.  I've used it at least once week but I'm ready for the next project.  This is a well equipped boat for someone to get on the water.

There is a scratch on the transom, a few from when the trolling motor was pulled up still running and a couple dings on the chine that all gheenoe's tend to have.  The gel coat is worn on the front deck up near the front.  Overall the boat looks great, but it's not brand new.

I've only taken the boat in saltwater once and it was throughly cleaned afterwards.  I really only fish freshwater.

The boat has always been garage kept.  The entire package is 17' long and fits in my single car garage.

The Boat
    -Camo
    -Low Front Deck
    -LT Box Turned Sideways
    -Rear Bench
    -False floor between the box and bench so you don't stand in water

Extra's
    -Jackplate (camoclad)
    -Custom Grab Bar (camoclad)
    -Black Custom Trolling Motor Mount (with hole for stick anchor)
    -Group 24 Marine Battery (bought September 2012)
    -8 awg Marine Wiring from Battery (in center box) to front, through the grab bar and rub rail
    -Minn Kota Edura C2 36" 40 pound thrust (bought September 2012)

2000 Johnson 15hp Commercial Series
    -Painted black, then camoclad
    -Tiller Extension
    -Motor is bolted to the jackplate and locked (previous owner couldn't find the key so it's still there)
    -New Impeller, Thermostat, and Kill Switch installed (December 2011)
    -New Spark Plugs, Fuel Filter, and Carb Cleaned (September 2012)
    -Inline fuel filter added in September 2012 and I've only run Ethanol Free gas since.
    -Not sure of the hours but I've run about 3 tanks of gas through the boat since September and run it at least once a week.
    -Starts on the second pull cold then first pull for the rest of the day.

Will also include all the needed safety equipment and extra's to get going:
    -2 life jackets, whistle, fire extinguisher, flares, clamp on nav lights, battery charger, oil measuring can, and whatever is left in the oil container (maybe a quart)

I'm not willing to part anything out, since I'll be using the boat until it sells.

If you need more detailed pictures send me an email: nomotorguide(at)yahoo.com

The boat is located in Lake Wales, FL but I will be fishing up on the St. Johns February 1-3.

Price is $3300

After February 3rd I'll be listing it on craigslist.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shadowcast

Shadowcast Ankona Sales Rep

Hey Craig!! Sweet looking ride. That won't last long. What's your next project??

3. zdt23

zdt23 I Love microskiff.com!