SOLD/EXPIRED 13' Camo Gheenoe 9.9 and ready to hunt

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JIMMYZ750, Nov 27, 2009.

1. JIMMYZ750

JIMMYZ750 Well-Known Member

Hey check out the 1990 Gheenoe 13' redone with a trailer and immaculate Gamefisher 9.9 just out of the shop with complete service. All marine grade enamel primer and finish and BPS inside with web and Krylon Camo outside. Comes with all the goodies (new) to head out before light without lugging a 12v battery along.

http://www.use.com/tmpviewer.pl?uid=10259&saveid=89754

Thanks, Jimmy...........$1350

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Nice one Jimmy, at a super-fair price! Love the camo work.

-T

3. rjsconstgroup

rjsconstgroup I Love microskiff.com!

Is the boat still available?

Thanks.

4. JIMMYZ750

Sorry for delay been slammed at work and no time to play...Thanks Tom and you should know about 13's ;D

Yes, the boat is still availiable and just replaced the lights with brand new rectangle style and enclosed exposed wiring in front and rear with wire loom.

5. divinrob

divinrob I Love microskiff.com!

I'm interested please PM me with a way to contact you.

6. JIMMYZ750

BayRat you have a PM

7. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Anyone who's looking for a good, stable craft that is easily cartopped if needed and not too heavy to be able to carry or drag off the trailer to spots without a ramp should look closely at a 13 footer like this.

I had a 15 hi-sider and replaced it with a 13 like this one, and love it. No loss in stability,speed or fishability but worlds easier to move around with and get into places where nobody else can. It's the best way to have a spot all to yourself! It's a whole lot easier to pick up, and I like to floorplan of the 13 better than the 15 as there's a lot more leg room in front of the front seat on the 13' hull.

Good luck with the sale Jimmy

-T

8. JIMMYZ750

Boat sold and headed to West Coast North Tampa area.

Thanks for looking and comments. Now maybe I'll have time to setup the camo Classic low front deck ;)