Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 13' Camo gheenoe with Rocket Trailer and 2000 Tohatsu 5HP 2 stroke.

Boat has rod holders trim tabs and is a clean proven redfish and bass killer.

Motor has new waterpump impeller,plug , and fluids.

Trailer has new marine grade carpeted runners,
leaf springs, hardware and tail lights.

Ready to fish or scout ducks TODAY!!!!!!

Jimmy  407.509.9008

$1,650

·
Registered
440 Posts
This is a great lil boat!!! Many fish caught out of it! ;) Wheres the "granny walker"??????? ;D Good luck on the sale, I loved this boat once upon a time :'(

;D

·
Registered
285 Posts
beautiful little noe, reminds me of mine out in the garage, someone looking for a fun, simple, boat this is the one for you. Love the trim tabs, to lazy to get me some.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hey thanks for comments Ben and Chopper. Garry you know i threw a 15 Merc on it once and you know other than needing a load of concrete in the nose it handled mch better than you might imagine...more comfortable than on the hi-sider

Anyway she gotta go

Offers anyone????

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Absolutely PT

You can call me 407.509.9008

Had the boat at my mechanics today and he overhauled the carb and did a fine tune adjustment.  It now has new impeller, plug and fluid exchange on the foot.     

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re:SOLD!!! 13' Camo Geenoe / Motor /Trailer

Boat sold today :'( to Lee a longtime gheenoer and former Floridian now in North Georgia.
Lee travels back and forth to Iraq "for work" and says he gets to check out the websites while over there.  

Noe's new life will be spent pursuing hogs and deer while traveling around the rivers in Georgia by Lee and 15yr old son.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts