SOLD/EXPIRED 12ft Deep Vee Jon Boat, 5hp, Trailer - $850

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by ear04c, Feb 20, 2008.

1. ear04c

ear04c Well-Known Member

For sale is a 12ft Dee Vee hull Jon Boat. It's in good shape, and cuts through the water perfectly. Use it in the ocean all the time in 2-3ft seas, even caught a 30lb Bonnet shark on it. Can easily hold 2 full size people, and can hold 3 on calm waters. Has a Mariner 5hp that starts right up and runs beautifully. Just got rebuilt in Nov. with new impeller and 9.9 hp carbs, so this baby really moves. I hit 14 mph by myself and 11mph with 2 people and full fishing gear. Engine has reverse, and two trim settings. The trailer is in good shape also. Just got new 6 gallon tank that will last you two or three times out. New gas lines. Included are seat pads, clamp on seats, anchor, and homemade push pole. Easy to pole around, just stand on the back seat. Guarantee that you can outfish any expensive flats boat out there. This thing floats in nothing, and with the engine trimmed up runs full speed in a foot of water.

Located in Miami, will deliver 60 miles free.

Check out this link for pics. http://miami.craigslist.org/boa/580837858.html

----Title in hand ready to sell. Make me an offer. Email me whenever.---- bigbaded85@yahoo.com 305-322-6083

2. skydiver77

skydiver77 Well-Known Member

Wow this boat is LUCKY! a 30lb Bonnett head Shark is 4 pounds over the all tackle record!

3. ear04c

ear04c Well-Known Member

sold...thanks