Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Anchor pin holder from @anytide, cut bleach bottle bilge pump, paddle! That’s all I can think of without knowing where you’ll use it most, preferred style of fishing, etc...

·
Registered
80 Posts
So I may acquire a 14ft MFG Challenger for $100 this week I'm curious if you have done any updates since then?

·
Registered
80 Posts
So where are you currently at with yours! I about to gut mine and I have to cut out the enitre transom.

G

·
Just make darn sure you properly support it! I leave a lot of stuff in and only cut out what I have to for stringer and bulkhead installs then cut the rest out after I have new bulkheads and stringers in place. Really helps keep things “right”! Bit of a pain to work around but everything has a trade off.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Of
Just make darn sure you properly support it! I leave a lot of stuff in and only cut out what I have to for stringer and bulkhead installs then cut the rest out after I have new bulkheads and stringers in place. Really helps keep things “right”! Bit of a pain to work around but everything has a trade off.
I was think thinking the the same - I ran into one of Your reply’s and posts about the Nidacore vs coosa etc. so I may pick you “brain”

G

·
Of

I was think thinking the the same - I ran into one of Your reply’s and posts about the Nidacore vs coosa etc. so I may pick you “brain”
Pick away! You can see where I left the structure in here. I will be cutting it out tomorrow hopefully as all the new stringers and bulkheads are in.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts