SOLD/EXPIRED 12' aluminum v-hull, restored micro

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by B.Lee, Jun 28, 2009.

1. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

The Sawdust Skiff project is quickly evolving from a stack of plywood to a functinal skiff.  Before that happens though, two things have to happen.  First, I need to buy a lot of epoxy and glass cloth, and need some funds for that budget.  Second, I need the trailer and engine that is currently being occupied by this little skiff.  So, she's for sale.

The hull only is for sale, I'm keeping the trailer and engine for the new skiff.  The trolling motor is negotiable.  I have several more pics in the gallery link below. 

I'm asking $800 obo for the hull.  Let me know if you have any questions or want some more info.

http://picasaweb.google.com/microangler/ForSale#

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

I shopped around and found it on Craigslist a little cheaper, someone call this guy! This is a great little boat for a great price. ;)

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/1261794870.html

3. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

I considering a new deal, will have pics this weekend.

Same boat, will include the trolling motor, trailer, and a 4.5 hp Mercury.

Complete rig, ready to fish, $1500 obo.

4. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

New pics...

Boat, motor, and trailer, $1500

Boat and motor, $1100

Boat only $800

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Couple of loungin' pics w/ the 15 hanging on the back...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

Currently accepting any and all cash offers.

Tell your free-loading friends that they could get their very own boat, ready to fish, cheap!

6. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

$1200, complete package, ready to fish!

Still willing to seperate too.

Bring all offers.

7. cantcatchsquat

cantcatchsquat Well-Known Member

couple questions

what is the hp rating for the hull
    and how much are u asking for boat/trailer/tm and battery
    and what kind of shape is the hull and trailer in
    thanks pat

8. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

Hi Pat,

Coast Guard calculations put the max hp at 15. I've been running an older 15hp Evinrude and it hauls the mail.

Complete package minus the motor, $1,000.

The hull is in good shape, I overhauled it completely in 2008, and it's been garage kept since then. Over the last year I built the front casting deck and added the trolling motor & mount. Earlier this year I built the current raised transom.

I'll try to dig up the threads for all these projects, they're in the bragging spot forum.

The trailer got new tires, wheels, bearings, and lights in 2008. It's in great shape.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or would like to see it in person. :)

9. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

Only one little nibble so far, any other bites out there?

This is a low-budget dream deal. Pick and choose your price. Hull only, hull & motor, hull & trailer, all or part, let's make a deal. No reasonable offers refused!

Call your friends, there's a good deal here to get them started with their own boat. You know they never help you wash yours after they bum a fishing trip from you!

10. Peter2006

Peter2006 I Love microskiff.com!

Where is the thread on this build?
    I have the same boat and It's all I can afford right now,
    I have a 15 Merc to power it with. Mine won't look this good, There isn't any market here for these but I want to fish/shrimp ASAP [smiley=titanic.gif]

11. B.Lee

B.Lee Well-Known Member

I run a 15 horse Evinrude, and it hauls with just myself in it.  I have 2-3 differnt threads for various parts of the project, I'll try to dig them up for you.

Here's the first... http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1213717696/0#0

There's two more, the front deck and the trolling motor mount, but I can't find them right now.  The pics are all here:

http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/brian__lee/1952%20Mirrocraft/