SOLD/EXPIRED '07 xpress tunnel with tower

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by webernate, Jun 2, 2014.

1. webernate

webernate I Love microskiff.com!

11,500$ 2007 All Welded Xpress tunnel with 50hp 2strk. entire boat is seadek'd, 24v minnkota, 2 optima bluetops, new minnkota 3 bank onboard charger, release well. Alum Back Track trailer (every light works) galv leafs, new hubs.
    I fish often and competitively in my region of Florida, this boat has been fished. I do not stand for cut rate repairs, maintenance or parts, I take every precaution to minimize failure on the water or during tow.
    12 Gal tank will give you a 60 mile range, I have tested this multiple times.
    Top speed 29mph 1 person, minimum gear.
    I do not have a figure for actual draft, I can confidently run next to crab traps 1/2 way out of the water.
    It is feasible to pole while standing on the seat in the tower.
    I would venture to say this is close to the "perfect boat" for the inshore region of the big bend area of Florida.
    The only reason I'm selling is due to the recent purchase of a new boat. (Its a little dirty from going through her prior to listing it, there is no permanent water line stain or stains in the seadek)

Thanks for looking, feel free to contact with questions. weber.nate@yahoo.com[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

2. webernate

BTT. Reasonable offers are considered.

3. webernate

BTT. This boat's niche is a region with rocks, oysters, and skinny water. It takes rough water surprisingly well for an aluminum boat. It fishes incredibly well, if it were practical to keep her, I would. I recently purchased a new skiff so this one needs a new home.

4. webernate

5. Trey561

Trey561 I Love microskiff.com!

BTT for a good guy to deal with.

6. webernate

7. webernate