SOLD/EXPIRED 07 Tundra 4x4 for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by AfterHours2, Apr 22, 2014.

1. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

07 Tundra Sr5 4x4 4.7 IForce motor. 57,000 miles. I'm the original owner. Only synthetic oil changes. Truck has a full brush guard, Line-x bed sprayed, 3" leveling kit with 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers in good shape. Pioneer DVD with speakers and amp. Overall, truck is in good shape. Pretty much a maintenance free vehicle. I'm pretty firm on the price at $20,500. It's about $1000 less than I posted it on CL because I would rather it go to someone who can use and appreciate it like myself. Pm me if your interested. I'm in Orlando. Title in hand. Thx..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AfterHours2

SWC stickers also included. A $12 value free for a limited time :D
    Jokes aside, this is my 3rd Tundra I have owned since new and I have to say they are great vehicles. I just have a new Sequoia on order and trying not to have 4 vehicles in my driveway...

3. Taterides

Taterides Well-Known Member

Love my 07 Tundra! 216,000 miles and still going strong!

Good luck with your sale.

4. orlgheenoer

orlgheenoer Well-Known Member

was telling my friend about this truck turns out he was already texting. hope he can swing it it would do good towing my boat to the ramp.

5. AfterHours2

Small world. I've been chatting with your friend the last day or so. I honestly have my figure set in my mind but I'm almost tired of dealing with the CL scene. If it doesn't sell by the weekend it will be officially off the market.. Thx guys..

6. AfterHours2