SOLD/EXPIRED 07 Gladesman, 15 honda 4-stroke

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by dfrohman, Sep 9, 2012.

1. dfrohman

dfrohman I Love microskiff.com!

I have a nice gladesman for sale,in very good condition, just not what I require on the eastern shore of VA. Trailor is like new and is awesome. Pushpole, stake out pole both with the skiff. Motor is solid but needs a thermostat. $6000.00, great deal. Email dfrohman@cox.net with questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

nice -good luck
    put on CL in the caroilnas ?? ;)

3. East_Cape

East_Cape Well-Known Member

I built that awhile ago as it was my personal G-Man I think? Not to sure due pics,but it does looks good. I always love the Gladesmen...
    K

4. Net 30

Net 30 Soy un Perdedor

Looks nice.  IMO Probably not a bad idea to replace the thermostat - easy repair and then no need for any negatives in the ad!  Good luck with the sale.

5. rw29914

rw29914 I Love microskiff.com!

Great price for an awesome skiff that is rigged out perfectly. Just need to get someone down south willing to travel up to VA to get her.

6. Vining

Vining I Love microskiff.com!

Looks like the trailer is painted not galvanized?

7. East_Cape

East_Cape Well-Known Member

its painted "OVER" the galvanized...
    and we can arrange shipping for the buyer if they need help as we can get the best price as were a company and work with the brokers.

8. dfrohman

Had some questions; the motor is electric start and trim/tilt, the grab bar has a second trim/tilt button and the trim tab switches on it, the push pole is 20' fiberglass,thereis a custom cover, pretty much all the bells and whistles. The more I think about it I might have to raise the price! Shipping to FL is not possible from my end. Thanks for the interest. This is a great deal.

9. Seigler

Seigler I Love microskiff.com!

Would you consider a trade for a 17' sea ox that has been rebuilt floor and stringers with coosa. Paint and interior setup to be done. Nearly new 2-stroke low low hour yamaha 90outboard also new bunk trailer.
    I live in reedville just across bay.

let me know if you are interested
    Wes

10. dfrohman

Due to distance from market, price has been reduced to $5200.00. Super great buy!

11. Marshfly

Marshfly I Love microskiff.com!

I am interested in this boat but only if you are interested in shipping it and the total price is right. East Cape mentioned that they could help coordinate it. Thoughts?
    PM me.

12. rw29914

rw29914 I Love microskiff.com!

$5,200 is a great price on this skiff and you should probably be able to get the shipping well under $1,000. Try U-Ship.
    I recall a quote a while back for between $600 & $700 from U-ship to transport a G-man 1,200 from Texas to Florida so you can probably be in this boat including delivery for $6,000 or less

13. skinnywater3

skinnywater3 Well-Known Member

When I sold my Gman ECC handled the shipping and got the seller a great deal. I would definitely recommend any serious buyers get in touch with them and get an introduction to East Cape's high level of service after the sale.

14. acme2000020000

acme2000020000 I Love microskiff.com!

Virginia???? Hmmm. I might seriously think this one over!

15. acme2000020000

acme2000020000 I Love microskiff.com!

Might go pick that biatch up this week. I'm in Ga though. So give me a minute to se what i can work out!

16. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

I think this is the best deal ever on a Gladesman that I have seen!!

17. BlackRiver

BlackRiver I Love microskiff.com!

I sent you a email last week I'm in south carolina and would a make the trip if still for sale. Let me know

18. Marshfly

Marshfly I Love microskiff.com!

The OP hasn't even been on the site in a week. I guess he isn't interested in selling this boat. Sucks, cause I'm really interested in buying it if he will ship it.

19. dfrohman

Skiff is sold! Thanks for the interest. Now I have to find one for me. Who has a used IPB?