SOLD/EXPIRED '07 - ECC Lostmen

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by nlemmon77, Aug 15, 2012.

1. nlemmon77

nlemmon77 I Love microskiff.com!

2007 ECC Lostmen (a classic...first boat built, hull #1). White hull/blue cap. 2007 40hp Honda 4 stroke tiller outboard (approx 1,200 hours). Motor has just been fully serviced July '12, has full compression in all cylinders and maintains above spec oil pressure) 55# Minn Kota bow mount 12volt trolling motor. Trolling motor easily removable with minn-kota quick release mount. Pro Mariner 12amp dual-bank battery charger. 13pitch Power Tech stainless prop with extra cupping (prop is 3-4 months old). Fly line toe rails on front deck. Lenco Trim Tabs. 12 gallon live well recirc/aerated in back deck, 20 gallon aerated fish box/live well in front dock. 10 under gunnel rod holders. 15 gallon built in gas tank. Ramlin galvanized trailer with spare tire and mount. Trailer is rusty on back half, will last you another year or so. New trailer tires/rims, replaced earlier this year.

I've owned this boat since the beginning of the Lostmen build from East Cape. It's a custom build, lighter than all other Lostmen's built and has a higher transom that allows the motor to sit 2' higher without the need of a after-market jackplate. It has served as my full-time charter guide boat for it's whole life, used nearly every day and well kept showing usual wear and tear from 5 years of use. Regular general maintenance and full tune-ups done annually.

Please email or call for more information 386-212-4931

$13k OBO

[​IMG]

2. skinny_water

skinny_water Well-Known Member

One of the best ones ever made! Origional Hull with no liner, tiller, and light build +++. Good luck with the sale.

3. Shadowcast

Shadowcast Ankona Sales Rep

This one is a collector's item!

4. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

This the same boat parked beachside in Playalinda several weekends ago?

5. nlemmon77

No, that wouldn't have been me.

6. relgin623

relgin623 I Love microskiff.com!

fishing and nude bathing all in one day! lol

7. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

What's next Nate ?

8. nlemmon77

Buyer I had fell through last second. Lost the other back-up buyer in the waiting process...SO...still for sale.

9. captain._nate

captain._nate I Love beer!

good lord man! why are you selling that gem? i have no use for it but would buy it in a heart beat if i could figure out how.

10. grego

grego Well-Known Member

Great price on a sweet skiff

11. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

I have owned this exact same setup except for side console. With the light kevlar no liner build for over a year now. And all I can say is its the best platform I have ever fished from for supper skinny water. With its soft canoe like entry it is so quite it will amaze you. The deck is HUGE. I recently took mine down to the Keys with some life long friends on soon to be annual trip. The four of us fished in it all day and all night. We had to be pushing if not exceding the wieght limit. I am 5'10'@230lbs,one of us is 6'4'300+lbs,one at 5'7'240lbs and the "little"guy was 5'6'@180lbs :eek: We had the time of our lives ;) I may buy a bigger boat one day. But my sons will be fishing from this one long after I part with this world :'( There are better riding boats. There are drier boats. But there is no better fishing boat. :)

The price is stupid cheap! I have seen chopper gun gheenoes sell for more. This was built to the best standards known to man at the time of construction. A new one is $40k now :eek:

12. nlemmon77

Price Reduced to $12k...but that's about as low as I'll go

People have been trying to haggle over the trailer.  It's rusty on the back half.  Why do you think I'm selling this so low?  I'm adding no value for the trailer, just giving it with the boat. You could use it for another year if you wanted, it's what I planned to use again next year. 

13. Absolut

Absolut I Love microskiff.com!

Damn...wish you posted this next yr about this time. I'm having a Vantage built right now, and was going to get a Gladesmen next yr. This has got to be right at 5" draft at most, but a lot more stable then a Gladesmen...would much rather have this.

Not to mention the fact that it's the 1st Lostmen!

14. Strauss_W

Strauss_W I Love microskiff.com!

Don't know if this is possible but could this boat be re-wired for a side console? Thanks for any response

15. birdwelljax

birdwelljax I Love microskiff.com!

Fished out of this boat a couple times and it is dialed in for skinny water fishing! Great opportunity for someone.

16. nlemmon77

Boat could be converted to a side console...I'm sure East Cape could do it. Tyler from Castaway could probably do it too.

Boat is set up minimal to conserve weight. Plus I just really like a tiller because there's no steering issues to worry about. It'll run as skinny as any tunnel hull, and get on plane super skinny too.

17. nlemmon77

Need to move it this week, dropping it to $11k

18. nlemmon77