SOLD/EXPIRED 07 ECC Lostmen full Kevlar/Carbon layup

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by swampfox, Feb 5, 2014.

1. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

Mine

http://charleston.craigslist.org/boa/4321023205.html

2. FlyFisherK

FlyFisherK Dieu et les Dames

That's a gorgeous skiff. What're you down sizing to? ECC glide? Good luck, doubt this will stay up for very long.

3. Rookiemistake

Rookiemistake Well-Known Member

Nice ride what color is that yellow? Pullout tongue?

4. swampfox

Thanks guys. I actually am looking hard at the Glide. Just found out they will be in town this weekend. So I may swing buy and check the Glide out in person. After I get my fishing in. Gonna have to be in the back creeks. Since all the tourney dudes will be blowing the place up. The boat is actually a light tan color. And yes it does have a removable tongue. Thanks for reminding me. I know that is important to some. Also I went and checked the hour meter on the Honda. It just broke 227 hours. And yes it is a sweet ride. I actually started having second thoughts the minute I put it up for sale. ;D But I am a simple small boat man at heart. Looking for sweet spot of a dream boat for me. Somewhere between my Lostmen and my old Noe ;)

5. rsm13

rsm13 Well-Known Member

In your ad you claim Hells Bay doesn't vacuum infuse their hulls? Is that accurate?

6. Capt. Eli Whidden

Capt. Eli Whidden Sight Fishing South Florida

Yes. They do not vacuum infuse any of there hulls.

7. swampfox

They do a wet layup. THEN vacuum bag it. Not quite the same. This method can leave more resin behind. That isn't needed. Due to it getting trapped. Even under extreme bagging pressures. Infusion pulls it thru the fibers dry. And already under pressure. And when they are more breathable. And the resin is more fluid. So it gets just what is needed. And no more. Now how HB does is not a bad way. Just IMOP and others infusion is the best way.

8. swampfox

Just added more pics. And fixed my phone number.

9. Snooknut

Snooknut Well-Known Member

Gorgeous boat! I was in Charleston last week, left right after the storm. Had the woman seen this boat she might have let me bring it home lol. Good luck with the sale. Loved Charleston!

10. swampfox

Its kinda pending sale. The pending part is me letting go of this boat. I got cold feet when reality of cash in hand guys started calling. ;D

11. Snooknut

Snooknut Well-Known Member

At least you know that it won't take long to sell it if you keep it lol.

12. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Just think of the replacement cost Swamp when you ultimately decide you made a bad decision and want a Lostmen back :D That should help with your decision..

13. 8loco

8loco Well-Known Member

Do you know the name of the company that did the custom deck rug? I'm trying to track them down for my Caimen.

14. swampfox

Man I sure don't. But ECC will. I don't know why they stopped using em. The only draw back is that they stain. I was thinking about staining mine a light tan. To give contrast and match the hull. And they are heavy as hell. Which keeps it from blowing out. But really keep the noise down in the boat. Either with my two wild ass young boys. Or a couple of my drunk friends. I fly fish when possible. So I will take the TM off. And tuck it under the side console. Its outta the way. And with the matt in there. It will not budge while up and running. You gotta be versatile with the 6 foot tides. I miss the ML years - Tide?What tide? ;D

15. Otterdog

Otterdog 2008 Gordon Waterman 16

Nice boat, I'm in afghanistan and looking hard at this one. Please email me at ericwiltz@gmail.com. Thank you.

16. brunyan

brunyan I Love microskiff.com!

17. swampfox

I got two guys I front of ya at the moment.

18. grovesnatcher

grovesnatcher Well-Known Member

Good luck with finding what your looking for, it was great talking to ya the other day. Nice lostmen

19. jayvols

jayvols I Love microskiff.com!

Great looking skiff! No way I would sell it!!

20. swampfox

Sorry for teasing you guys like a Daytona stripper. [smiley=1-biggrin.gif] But I just cant sell it. I am a simple tiller micro skiff guy at heart. But right now at this point in my life. This is the boat for me. It does everything I want from SC to the Keys. And can haul my two young boys and the wife. It even occasionally fishes four full grown men :D. Just don't know what I would replace it with. Thanks for all the interest and positive comments.
    [smiley=1-beer.gif]