Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I purchased this boat back in 2014 and it has been AC garage kept ever since. The skiff has been meticulously taken care of and more than regular maintenance on the Honda 50.

07 East Cape Lostmen, Noliner Kevlar/carbon layup, 07 Honda 50 485 hours
  • Ramlin Galvanized/Dipped trailer
  • 2019 Aqua traction pads applied to cockpit floor and all hatches.
  • Garmin GPS Map 741xs
  • 2019 Minn Kota Riptide 55lb thrust 48" shaft. Brand new only used a handful of times
  • Powerpole
  • Casting Platform with Aquatraction
  • Yeti 45 with bolt through cushion from East Cape
  • 17 gallon fuel tank
  • 2 batteries from 2018 that are always on the battery tender charge/storage mode in the garage.
  • Center hatch Livewell
  • Has JL audio speakers but those have never worked since purchasing the boat. Not a big music while fishing guy.

$17,500
The boat is located in Naples, FL
Call or text Oliver at (2three9) seven3four zero97nine

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
55 Posts
I’ve tried looking but can’t find an answer, can you tell me the implications of “no liner”, and are the hatches and cockpit self bailing? Had a friend w a fury from about that time and he carried around a hand held bilge - not ideal. Thanks! John

·
Registered
529 Posts
A liner flattens the floor while adding weight. I have a Beavertail B2 similar in style to this skiff. Love it for what its skinny water capability and easy polling
This looks like a very nice boat with a solid outboard. Very good price. If you want to fish flats and a bit more this is a good one.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
131 Posts
I’ve tried looking but can’t find an answer, can you tell me the implications of “no liner”, and are the hatches and cockpit self bailing? Had a friend w a fury from about that time and he carried around a hand held bilge - not ideal. Thanks! John
I have a Lostmen with a liner, and added an automatic bilge pump in the starboard sponson. That way if water gets in there, it has a way out. The deck drains into the bilge, where it’s pumped out by another different automatic bilge pump. Generally it stays dry in the stern. If water gets in any of the hatch openings, it will migrate to the stern while running, and I can pump it out. I had an issue with my bait well overflowing on the starboard side, then running under the hatch, over the gutter, and into the sponson area. Fixed that by adding another drain in the bait well on the starboard side.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts