SOLD/EXPIRED 07 East Cape Lostman

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Dan_Earle, May 12, 2015.

1. Dan_Earle

Dan_Earle I Love microskiff.com!

Posted a couple months ago, had a few friends interested that didnt pan out. Putting it back up here with photos:

Boat is ready to fish. Asking 17500.
    DEarl005@fiu.edu
    954/261-9563
    Boat is in SW Ranches

Second owner. Garage kept for the first 6 years. Moved downtown to an apartment and havent got near the time to use her anymore. Boat has been fished and has 240 hours on it. Still poles like a dream and has been more than reliable since day 1.

50HP Honda 4 Stroke
    Lowrance HDS5 Color Sonar/GPS with Navionics chip and a decade of #s
    28 Gal well with highspeed intake and recirculating pumps
    Extra Overflow for 500 gph livewell pump
    New LED bow lights
    New Anchor Light
    <6months on Bilge
    Blue LED cockpit lighting
    Recently Refurbed Prop
    Custom, removable bow platform
    Rear Poling Platform
    LENCO trimtabs
    Anchor and rope
    Dock Lines
    Saftety Gear
    Ready for New Stereo, I believe the speakers still work

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Boat is ready to fish. Asking 17500.
    DEarl005@fiu.edu
    954/261-9563
    Boat is in SW Ranches

2. prinjm6

prinjm6 I Love microskiff.com!

Proud new owner of this girl. She needs some work but I'll tell you nothing beats the backing of the company that built the USED boat you are looking to buy. Prior to me purchasing the boat I called Kevin on a Saturday morning and he answers. After sending some quick pictures of questionable areas I get a call back reassuring me it's all fixable and a rough estimate as well. After owning a Carolina Classic I thought I knew good customer service but Kevin and Marc are on another level. Buy in confidence new or used. ;D ;D

3. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

I had one almost just like this for years. Since yours has a radio like mine. Check that side console for wiggle. Mine had started to delaminate. And it would bounce a few inches up and down. This was due to the rough ride along with way too much crap stuffed in the console- XM radio, head unit and other junk. I swear I pulled out 12 pounds of cable and modules. The ECS guys fixed it with epoxy for me while I waited. And it didn't budge for the next two years or so that I owned it. I loved my BF50 on it. That is a good setup. Check all the bolts on it though. There are a lot that corrode. This will cause big issues for you down the road. If they haven't already. I replaced mine with SS and liberal amount of anti seize. Looks like it needs a lot of TLC and a few bills to get it right. Also check that livewell pump. Mine blew apart on me and flooded the back.