SOLD/EXPIRED 07 Custom Highsider

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by kangaroo14, Sep 1, 2008.

1. kangaroo14

kangaroo14 Well-Known Member

Well, its that time in my life where I have to part with my gheenoe. Up for sale is a 07 custom highsider with a aprox 17gal livewell, cc/poling platform, transom riser, dry storage (x2), two batteries, oars, life jackets the whole she bang. The engine is a 98 nissan 5hp with built in fuel tank, this engine is absolutely amaizing. It has close to 15hrs just serviced starts on the first pull everytime!! This little baby will run you and a buddy wot burning about 1/4 gal hr at around 12mph. Some say pictures say 1,000 words well lets see if thats true
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am located in St. Augustine and I'm asking $1,650 o.b.o if you are intersted in my boat and have any questions please don't hesitate to call at 770-380-8094 I am a full time student so if it goes direcetly to voice mail please leave a message and i'll get back to you as soon as possible thanks
    -Jarett

2. Williefb

Williefb Well-Known Member

Does the package include a trailer?

Willie

3. kangaroo14

No it does not, but you can find one for sale for around 250$ there was a almost brand new 16ft carolina skiff trailer for sale on craigslist a couple days ago for 250$ thanks for the interest

4. kangaroo14

couple tire kickers no serious offers ttt

5. kangaroo14