SOLD/EXPIRED 07 Banchee Extreme 4-Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by sea-n-spots, Apr 3, 2007.

1. sea-n-spots

sea-n-spots Well-Known Member

Here is a reel neat Banchee Extreme. It is an 07 16'6" w/6' power pole. Minn Kota Riptide Autopilot. 60hp four stroke Yamaha w/3 blade power-tech prop. Aluminum trailer and the whole outfit has only been used 1 time. I would assume that complete warranties are in place. I've seen this boat and it is absolutely NEW. Owner paid 28k and asking 25k. Out of my range, but it never hurts to call and offer. Contact is Capt. Earl Waters @ BackCountry Concepts in Homasassa. (352) 628-0359- cell (352)302-0359   :cool: Sea-Ya !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

that boat defines sexy in watercraft, If I was to buy a flats boat today(with no budget), it would be very similar to that

3. Garry

Garry Well-Known Member

Beautiful boat!!!! Trade ya for a Gheenoe!!! :eek: ;D ;D ;D,

4. captnron

captnron Guest

That boat would be pretty cool if they got all that junk off the deck and gave it a tiller. ;) Looks like a bad rendition of R2D2. :eek:

5. whitesnook

whitesnook Guest

why he selling it??? afraid to hit the rocks with this new boat? :eek:

6. sea-n-spots

The owner is like 6'8" tall @ 275+ and felt uncomfortable walking around. This boat is NEW. Out of my range, but still a da-n fine boat.....Sea-Ya !

7. orlgheenoer

orlgheenoer Well-Known Member

I heard that boat will run the skinny really well.

8. sea-n-spots

Never fished one, but that's the rumor-(Very Skinny) Earl Waters knows the boats well....Sea-Ya ! :cool:

9. JRedfisher

JRedfisher Well-Known Member

You have mail

10. sea-n-spots

My buddy just fished that boat a couple of days ago. Says he thinks it might run as skinny or skinnier than my Lostmen.  :eek:  I can't say it will or won't, but if it shows up on the 29th ya gotta know that I'm wanting to know....  ;)