SOLD/EXPIRED 06 Riverhawk Pro Caster

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Jerry_Adams, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Jerry_Adams

Jerry_Adams Well-Known Member

06 Riverhawk Pro Caster with livewell elevated deck,on board bank charger,Birdsall trolling motor mount,MinnKota 36# trolling motor,rod holders,setting on a galv. trailer and a 4 stroke Merc with a Tom C Electric Jack Plate all with a big wooping 10 hrs on it,call me if interested Jerry 850 258-0714... $4000.00 FIRM Can send pics

2. Jerry_Adams

Also 3 blade ss power tech prop,seats and i am sure I am missing something but youget the picture..READY TO FISH

3. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

Good golly that is a nice bote! Quick, somebody sell me a Gheenoe for a good price before I crossover!

4. Jerry_Adams

New price is $3800.00 Motor is 15 h.p. 4 stroke

5. Flyline

Flyline Won "Do More With Less" Award!

Where u located at?

6. Jerry_Adams

7. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

is that an LT25?
    ;)

8. Jerry_Adams

Folks
    I have been getting a ton of mail asking Why selling? I bought this boat while my hells bay was getting re built and I sold my Hewes in the that same time fram which left me with out a boat,so I ordered this Riverhawk B 60 Pro-Caster and it was suppose to be deliverd 2 weeks latter well how bout 3 month latter,in the mean while I started to fish with Ranger boat and my new Banshee Extream showed up then my Hells Bay showed up,then my wifes New Suv showed up then a New Harley Davidson Road King showed up,well you get the picture I have no room left,here is the skinny on the boat...a total of 6 trips about 10 hrs on it I have $7150.00 invested in the rigg...Merc 4 stoke 15 w/Power-tech prop,TSG electrick jack plate,Boat,Trailer,Rod holders Livewell Birdsall marine trolling motor mount,Minn-kota trolling motor,and more,I have a New Banshee arriving Tuesday and no room in my yard,Thanks Jerry 850 258-0714

9. SoggyDollar

SoggyDollar Well-Known Member

Wish you were my neighbor... Good luck seller her. That is a great deal..

10. mudmotor

mudmotor Well-Known Member

NICE RIG NICE PRICE...IF YOU WHERE CLOSER TO MELBOURNE , IT WOULD BE MINE.. :'(

11. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

To hell with the boat, will you adopt me [smiley=smilie-applause.gif]

12. captnron

captnron Guest

I like the way you think. ;)

13. boggob

boggob Beer me.

Now, here is a man with his priorities straight!

I'm close (in Tallahassee) and may have to take a look! I can't believe you still have this boat. First, I may have to do a little convincing. ;)

14. Jerry_Adams

looks like she is sold,I gave the fella till Friday to clear it out of the driveway Thanks for all the response ...Jerry