Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already received a few questions about possibly wanting to sell my ride so I figured posting an ad would be the better route.
Im 50/50 on selling since its such a unique little ride that I love blasting down to the glades in. Its perfect for getting WAY back into those creeks and I fear a new boat wouldnt be able to do the same (thinking a Glide or Caimen would be my next purchase in the event I sell)

About the boat
05, regular hull marks for something thats been fished but not abused. No gouges or cracks.
New lenco tab switches, routed to the grab bar.
The price of the boat mainly reflects the new yamaha that I got at the beginning of this year, 25hp 4stroke with electric start. Can run all the way down to the broad river and back at a comfy 18-20knots on 8 gallons of gas.
Carbon marine tiller extension
Bobs anti-cavitation plate - tabs down and this thing rips up on plane
Put a bobs micro jackplate on the back to test how skinny I can get - not sure if it made a difference or not, but its there, and I dont mind it one bit.
3 props, stock aluminum, 11" sra3 and 13" sra3, 13" is a beast when solo, 11" is great for 2 people.
20' Stiffy graphite pole in excellent shape
Carbon SUP paddle - perfect for solo cruising/sight casting from the bow
Minnkota 12v trolling motor, honestly never used it but comes with the QD puck
Ramlin trailer with good bunks and walkboard for dry launching - ive never dunked the hubs.

Got back from a trip down to the glades this past Saturday - absolutely slammed the snook and have to give some credit to the capabilities of the boat for making that possible ;)

Boat is ready to fish as-is, stored in a garage since ive owned her.
I work on an oil tanker so I am away from home for 75 days at a time... Next hitch starts middle of next week, so not really prime time to try and sell a boat. If anyone is genuinely interested in the next few days, please come take a look at it and we can talk!

Shoot me a text for more info.
(239)910-1009

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what you mean... Theres the puck for the trolling motor? The stainless in the middle is pop-up nav lights

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you still have the polling platform that appears in the pic where the boat is in the water? Great ookin skiff! GLWS

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I do not, sold it since tilting the engine was a PITA with it there.
Im heading back to work Wednesday-ish so looks like shes back off the market ;)
Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts