SOLD/EXPIRED 05 Beavertail craigslist.. Not mine...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TailN, Jun 2, 2014.

1. TailN

TailN I Love microskiff.com!

Not mine...... But I have fished this skiff several times and it is in great shape, well taken care of. Owner just ordered a new Strike!

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/4500211804.html

2. firefish

firefish I Love microskiff.com!

Looks nice but kinda steep for a plastic hatch model, That last one at boaters exchange in Rockledge was for sale for like 6 mos. was very clean !!!Went for less than 14K. [smiley=1-mmm.gif]

3. nsbsurfer15

nsbsurfer15 I Love microskiff.com!

This is my skiff that's for sale. I know the boat you are talking of, that boat had the flat console, outdoor carpeting in the whole cockpit, and a lesser motor.

I am asking 17, that's just an asking price and a place to start. I am open to offers.

Thanks

4. Altru23

Altru23 I Love microskiff.com!

Agreed, Little stiff for this skiff. Nice condition but won't sell for that price.

5. nsbsurfer15

Like I said, I am open to offers.

6. TailN

The last one I saw for sale was an 07 with a 40 2 stroke. It sold at bossman boats for 19.5k so condition is important. The boat will sell, just depends on who wants a badass boat. Just my humble opinion.

7. firedoctor

firedoctor I Love microskiff.com!

I have seen this boat up close. It is in very good condition and should sell quick. If I wasn't in the market for something smaller I would buy it.

8. coconutgroves

coconutgroves Well-Known Member

And people said the Clippers would sell for 1 to 1.2 billion and looked what happened. The right buyer with the right need and the right time.

I own a 2006 B2 and one late last year wasn't even on the market here in Texas for a week. It sold for 19k. Looking around, these go between 15 - 19 in good condition. The one that was on here for 6 months didn't show well - I remember seeing the posts about it.

9. nsbsurfer15

Sold, pending funds. Thank you for your interest.

10. TailN

Haha and it sold in 2 days!!!! Asking price??? Wow... Someone got a great ride with a heck of a lot of mojo. I can't wait for ya to get that strike so we can hit the lagoon. Congrats.

11. nsbsurfer15

"Those beavertails aren't worth anything"

Thanks, you know you always have an open seat on my boat !