SOLD/EXPIRED 04' 17.8 pro tunnel 26k

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by evan_ott@yahoo.com, Aug 19, 2014.

1. evan_ott@yahoo.com

evan_ott@yahoo.com I Love microskiff.com!

Just seen it on Islamarines Fb page. Looks clean. I'm giving it 24hrs. Wish I had more info. I'll post pics tomorrow morning but I know there's a lot of people out there that are just like I was. "Well look at it when we pull up to buy it"

2. el9surf

el9surf Well-Known Member

I talked to the guy last year about buying it, he had it listed on tribe n water and decided not to sell it. Guess he finally changed his mind.

3. Lifeaquatic

Lifeaquatic I Love microskiff.com!

This should be interesting to watch. I love the setup of this skiff. With no floor and a side console it should float super skinny although the tunnel is not for everyone.

4. TailN

TailN I Love microskiff.com!

Well guys, sorry this one will be parked in my garage. Met Bill and his son at his house in Palm Beach gardens today, i love the set up of this boat. I'll post new pics next week.

5. MariettaMike

MariettaMike Wish'n I was Fish'n!

Congratulations!

6. Lifeaquatic

Lifeaquatic I Love microskiff.com!

Congrats on what will be a great skiff.

7. TailN

Thanks guys, def stoked about this new ride. For anybody looking at these skiffs, here is some information. After Bill agreed to sell me this boat, he is still getting calls and offers for more than asking price, you gotta be quick, when one comes available. Especially the older ones like this that were build by Chittum, Gordan and Bryan Floyd. It helps to call Hellsbay, Islamarine, Glasser and others and let them know your looking. They have the inside scoop on a lot of the sales. Hope it helps you like it did me!!

8. evan_ott@yahoo.com

evan_ott@yahoo.com I Love microskiff.com!

Are the two switches on the right your tabs? If so let me know how you like it. I just did mine like that because of throttle location. I think it looks really clean.

9. nsbsurfer15

nsbsurfer15 I Love microskiff.com!

Or know somebody that's looking out for you ::)

10. swampfox

swampfox 01 Hells Bay Guide.07 ECC LOSTMEN-sold

Damn!, these old HBs are better than money in the bank. I can't make a withdrawal in 24 hours from my 401k :p

11. ratsix

ratsix Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

I have a 2002 17.8T and absolutely am in love with it. The tunnel lets me run in incredibly shallow water and I have seen no evidence of any detrimental performance polling or floating. I can get in water too shallow for most fish. I highly recommend reading chris morejohn's blog - it goes into great detail on the design of the 17.8 and the tunnel specs, including the minimal effect on flotation etc.

12. Capt. Eli Whidden

Capt. Eli Whidden Sight Fishing South Florida

Congrats on the new ride, just do her a favor and rid her of that awful sea crud....

13. TailN

Yes Spruce those are the tabs and I think I'll like that setup a lot. And yes BD431 found this thing before it was listed, thanks BD!! Swamp just pull it out now and have it ready haha!! Rat I'll definitely read thanks for the heads up! Capt Eli I have a few things in store for her, stay tuned for newer pictures.. Thanks again guys.