Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Don't Float the Mainstream
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i hate to do this, but i need cash to fund a new Classic project. I was planning on keeping it but i'm afraid it'll sit more than anything and i'd rather someone get some good use out of her. Ive got hundreds of hours in this boat. I could sit here and type for days but it would be easier to check out the thread of its recent overhaul.

http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1208800863

the only thing not included is the depth finder and push pole. but other than that she's loaded down. complete package ready to go: Boat, 04 15hp Merc 2 stroke, 02 galv. trailer, cd player, 2 speakers, 30 ld trolling motor, TM bracket w/speaker mount, custom platform/seat stand, 3 gal gas tank, lights, sea deck, grabrail, full size livewell (w/submersable LED) and dry storage, manual adj. jackplate, stainless prop, areator, bilge,built in tackle box holder in rear seat, rod holders in seats, etc etc etc......

Everything is freshly powder coated, no wood in the boat, built to last, and no corners cut. Asking $3500 for everything.

I can send more pics to anyone interested or you can call me 321 890 5296. i'm in titusville.

Heres a recent pic of it at the Gheenoe Rally.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
bad to the Bone !

Well Worth the asking price :) Dave

·
Hammer in my hand still pounding on a screw
258 Posts
Can't believe you're lettin her go! My 13 is jealous of this boat!

·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had a few interested, no one terribly serious i don't think. I about have everything for my classic so i'm up for a decent trade too. Built car motors, aircraft engines, 4x4's, Toyota trucks, airboats, 4 wheelers. You never know, whatcha got?

·
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boats's still for sale. will sell with the 25hp set up for same price. just throwin it out there.

Stick steering, electric start, 2000 25 hp suzuki, way too fast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts