Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
up for sale is my 03 mitzi skiff 17’.
bought this boat in 2018 and have done so much on the boat already in such short time that i feel as if i have outgrown and am ready to move on into something different. the hull is a 17’ from 2003 a few scratches here and there that you would expect from a 17 year old skiff. the motor runs great has been serviced just lately with all new oils, filters, anoids and water impeller. trailer was new in 2013 by continental with torsion axles, i have spare axle and spare tire for trailer as well. also comes with casting platform i don’t have it on the boat at the moment but it’ll be included in sale. any other question please don’t hesitate to ask! thank you! no rush to sell:)

tunnel hull

LED trailer lights

Lowrance elite 2ti with transducer

Motor guide xi5 24v 80lb trolling motor with GPS and spotlock. brand new with warranty for 3 years. with remote, spot lock, heading. with quick release bracket.

LED navlights

atlas 6” jackplate

8” powerpole with remote

hydraulic steering

aerator and live well pump

dual pro 10 amp sportsman series 2 bank onboard charger

2012 f60 yamaha hours: 7XX
price: $17k obo price drop
text me @ 239-249-4072

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice upgrades!

Now does the engine "clear" the Polling Platform when all the way up and tilted in? Or do you have to watch and stop it to make sure you do not hit the engine cover?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Coastie you can trim the motor all the way up with the jack plate all the way down. if the jackplate is up you have to watch it or else it’ll hit but it has a lot of clearance. you have to be careful with it but not too careful.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does it have a livewell?
bought this boat in 2018 and have done so much on the boat already in such short time that i feel as if i have outgrown and am ready to move on into something different. the hull is a 17’ from 2003 a few scratches here and there that you would expect from a 17 year old skiff. the motor runs great has been serviced just lately with all new oils, filters, anoids and water impeller. trailer was new in 2013 by continental with torsion axles, i have spare axle and spare tire for trailer as well. also comes with casting platform i don’t have it on the boat at the moment but it’ll be included in sale. any other question please don’t hesitate to ask! thank you! no rush to sell:)

tunnel hull

LED trailer lights

Motor guide xi5 24v 80lb trolling motor with GPS and spotlock. brand new with warranty for 3 years. with remote, spot lock, heading. with quick release bracket.

LED navlights

atlas 6” jackplate

8” powerpole with remote

hydraulic steering

text me @ 239-249-4072
well

tunnel hull

LED trailer lights

LED navlights

atlas 6” jackplate

8” powerpole with remote

hydraulic steering

text me @ 239-249-4072

·
Registered
2 Posts

tunnel hull

LED trailer lights

LED navlights

atlas 6” jackplate

8” powerpole with remote

hydraulic steering

text me @ 239-249-4072
Still available??

1 - 20 of 44 Posts