SOLD/EXPIRED 02-05 4.0L V6 Explorer A/C Compressor and Accumulator/Drier

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TomFL, Sep 16, 2011.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Bought it, never used it. Sold truck. Brand new, in box, opened just for the pics. May fit other models too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$150.00 located in Palm City, FL

This is a steal of a deal if you need A/C parts. Discount sells just the compressor for $245.00
    http://www.discountacparts.com/Ford-Explorer-A_C_Compressor-60~00838_NA.html

Call me at 772-521-9 9 9 zero. Please no calls after 10PM.

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Bump at $100.... for a brand new compressor and drier.....

-T

3. makin moves

makin moves Well-Known Member

I have a 4.0 sport trac that it would fit on. Iam sure there will be a day I need but just dont have the jack to buy it. As soon as you sell it mine will go out ;D

4. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

You sound like you have the same luck as me!

I'll let it sit at $100 for a bit, if it doesn't sell in a week make me an offer. Like to see it go to a good home. Forum member even better.

-T

5. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Tom, you better keep the drier to use with your boots in the upcoming hunting season! [smiley=1-lmao.gif]

6. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Makin moves if you want this thing $50.....

-T

7. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Bump it back to the top.... It's August. And HOT!

-T

8. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Bumping this for the last time.... Anyone wants it, $20 picked up. Will not go through the trouble to ship for $20 though...

-T

9. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

I got a real busy weekend but if it is still around and I can find time to get up there I'll take it. I can't believe nobody is jumping on this.

I'm hoping to get some pompano fishing on the juno pier sat morning and then I could head your way.