Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner


  1. General Discussion
    Not a lot of people know about K100 that is made for gas (red label) and diesel (blue label) engines. The other stabilizers may work, but if you have a water issue and a lot of fuel you can't drain, then you might want to try some of this stuff. Ace Hardware/Amazon sells the stuff as far as I know.