Send Topic Print
Congo hair (Read 1284 times)
Deepstep
Forum Member

I Love microskiff.com!

South Carolina
Congo hair
Feb 12th, 2013 at 9:40am

IMHO .... For those who have wondered if Congo hair is comparable to ep fiber , it is, in fact I like it a little better, it's a little easier to work with and separate the fibers from the bundle, not to mention the price MUCH lower! I always welcome comments and suggestions on my ties , thanks , Deep
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2013 at 9:59am by Deepstep »  

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates......Mark Twain

IP Logged

Support those who support microskiff.com.
Bay-Rat
Forum Member

God Bless

Gulf Coast
Re: Congo hair
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2013 at 11:43am

where do you order from?

Bay Rat, Gulf Rat, The Lake Rat, Forever Runnin' Skinny Rat. I Rat In The Salty Rat, So u Bes' Count Dat !

IP Logged

Deepstep
Forum Member

I Love microskiff.com!

South Carolina
Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2013 at 11:52am

http://www.flytyersdungeon.com/gift_boxes.htm

I don't work for them, not promoting it, I got the baitfish box for Christmas from my wife and finally got around to using it and I am very impressed for the money ... And for my money I can tell little if any difference between it and ep fiber... But I like EP products and I'm not knocking ESP his streamer brushes...

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates......Mark Twain

IP Logged

Bay-Rat
Forum Member

God Bless

Gulf Coast
Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2013 at 12:07pm

I feel ya brotha' ! Smiley thanks for that. I had heard another user on microskiff saying good things about it. I will definitely check it out ! nice ties by the way !

I actually found a old Halloween mask that had 3 ft long black hair that's like EP fibers. just a little thicker. haha

thanks again capm'      God Bless

Bay Rat, Gulf Rat, The Lake Rat, Forever Runnin' Skinny Rat. I Rat In The Salty Rat, So u Bes' Count Dat !

IP Logged

klh84
Forum Member

I Love slidin in the skinny!!!

PO
Reply #4 - Feb 12th, 2013 at 3:48pm

Nice patterns.. I recently got a variety of solid colors and a few blends as well.. Super deal on the cost of the material, and I like it better than EP also..

IP Logged

beyondhelp
Forum Member

Port Saint Lucie
Reply #5 - Feb 14th, 2013 at 2:56pm

I have a bunch of that stuff from FTD, I guess I need to practice alot more. Mine don't come out looking nearly as nice.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Advertisement